or Connect

Posts by jenger

I made a mistake when I wrote this!  I was 5 weeks, I think AND (drumroll please!) I just got my extra-super early ultrasound for anxious infertiles - which both HAD A HEARTBEAT!!! and put me at almost 6 weeks today... So pleased to have that detected - makes me feel so much more relaxed - I know I am not "out of the woods" just yet, but I can officially call myself pregnant! (Oh. My. God!)
Yes, a roller coaster!  I scheduled and ultrasound at what I think is exactly 7 weeks - next Saturday - and I think that will give me some real reassurance.   SO Sweet - that's nice to know, through all of this unfair crap you have had to go through, that your husband is committed as you are to make a family! Families are made is so many ways.   Congratulations!  We should be just a couple weeks apart, I am 7 weeks tomorrow, and REALLY hoping for a sticky one! I have...
This will be (pending sticky baby!) our 2nd and my husband will likely come to most all of the appointments.  I'm sure there will be one or 2 he'll miss, but otherwise it's team effort.
L y n d z !!! Excited to hear from you!  Thanks for the sticky vibes! I will take all I can get.  I am looking forward to not being so on-guard, so that I can relax and enjoy this! I'm all nervous now...
Thanks littlest birds!  I remember you too, mostly 'cause I remember leaving the boards singing your song (Be Good Tanyas!)    Thanks jessica_s!  I really appreciate the sticky vibes, I want 'em.  It would be so hard to loose this, after 3.5 years...    I'm feeling symptomatic today, and had my darkest hpt line yet today - good signs!  I will get an early ultrasound next week or so, if my husband can cope with the potential risks.
Crazy story HappiLeigh!   I am so nervous! After so many years of trying, and giving up, I am nervous.  I am anxious for when there's not such a chance to loose this.  It's hard for me to embrace it and enjoy it, as I don't think I would get pregnant again, if I lost it.  Arg.  Every little twinge is noticed, and my boobs are less sore than yesterday.  Ahh!  
Oh ladies, the first trimester is crazy and hard enough, add to it the anxiety of conceiving after years of infertility - I'm a mess.  I want to be hopeful, but I need to get a safety net.  I have been spending the past year and a half working toward moving on from the pain and grief and loss of infertility, accepting it as a part of who I am now, but moving on to embracing the things that are great in my life.  I don't know where to go with the feeling - the...
After 3 1/2 years trying, I am both thrilled and cautious/scared to join you all!     1. Preferred name - Jenger 2. EDD (estimated due date) - Let's say 10/12 3. How long TTC (trying to conceive) - Three and a half YEARS (yep, years) We had given up over a year ago, so this was technically a surprise! 4. Part of the country you live in - the lovely Pacific Northwest! 5. How many kids you have  - One daughter 5-1/2 6. Profession - Mom, Education,...
Hi BSL!   I was a BSL a few years ago, moved onto infertility treatments, gave up, worked on moving on and 'accidentally' got pregnant - 5 weeks today.  I'm still nervous, I have to protect my heart...   I recognize more names here than the Infertility ONE graduates, so I thought I's say hi! Hello!  I am generally more of a "stalker" than a poster, so you may not remember me.  I remember a number of you!   I am thrilled that today I can post in the graduates...
Thanks for the welcome, Wissa!   After another HCG, I am feeling a bit more confident.   Deborah, my heart aches for you.  I am so sorry for you loss.