or Connect

Posts by jenger

Hello!   I am very, very nervously posting in the graduates thread.  I haven't posted on the infertility ONE for over a year (I am listed as MIA!).  I had to stop all posting, 'cause I needed to move on with life.   After 3 1/2 years of "trying" for our second, we had given up.  We had begun to plan for a life with one child, not the 2 -3 that we hoped for. I have started working nearly full time, as our child is in school now.  I started selling the cloth...
“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!”  I Love Luna Pads and Mothering!
I'm nearby-ish... My RE is there.   RESOLVE has a monthly support group I have been wanting to go to...
Hi Leilamom-   From what I understand, you have a GREAT FSH, and a slightly high estrodial, which is normal for someone with PCOS.   As far as your injectable dose, I don't really know, but I would guess that is normal.  I am going to do 75IU next month, after a course of femera - a really conservative choice, since we've don 4 months of clomid/femara... But we have secondary infertility... but looking at your user name, maybe you are experiencing secondary...
UPDATE Honestly, I am so relieved after talking to my RE.  He  is well aware that we don't want to be super aggressive and don't want to spend a lot of cash.  Sooooo.... Here's the plan: one more month of letrozole (cd5-9) only, followed by 2 months of Letrozole (cd3-7) plus 3 days (8-10?) of FSH injections and a cd12 ultrasound. After 2 months of that we'll add IUI.  I am just pleased that it's not tons of injections and not moving right to IUI... I miss my old...
Ahh! My old friends!  Hi Jane and RCR!   I am sort hoping to start with femara and hcg trigger with IUI first, 'cause it seems cheaper...    I am nervous...
Hiya Ladies - I haven't been here for a long time.  While it's nice to see familiar names, I am sorry we're still not pregnant.   My last four cycles have been unmonitored cycles - 2 on clomid and 2 on femera.  They didn't work.   I am wondering what other people did after clomid/femera.   Some info on me - secondary infertility, dd was easy to conceive, same partner.  All diagnostics are fine - fine eggs, fine sperm, open tubes, etc. 22 cycles trying. (ugg)
Hi Ladies - It has been so long - I haven't even posted in the April thread!  I have been busy, and it is better for my mental health to use MDC less frequently... Which is why I like this thread!  I can keep up with you ladies for the most part with! (Just not the last couple of weeks, wink.)      WeekDAY! Wrap-Up Name:Jenger Age:36 TTC #:2 CD:34 or something ridiculous - I ovulated WAAAY late (Did the femara do that?) DPO (if applicable):12 Testing:this...
I usually ovulate regularly without medication - but I did ovulate quite late this cycle, on femara...  CD 22... It WAS a stressfull time for me, so it could have been delayed... I don't know if that is helpful, I am sorry you haven't ovulated yet - but there is still a chance!    
I bought clomid off the internet from India, no prescription.  I brought it into my RE, and asked him if it was OK to use.  He said it's the first time anyone asked him, and that it would probably be fine.  I know it was active in my system, as I had side-effects. So, while I wouldn't worry about buying clomid from abroad...but maybe you can ask for minimal monitoring - like a Ultrasound right before, so you know you are not hyper stimulating to a crazy degree....