or Connect

Posts by jenger

Bluezz, I'm glad you like it!  It feels good to write all that dark stuff down...   Lyndiah - BD like a crazy lady! (Good luck getting your man to join you!)   zanelee - Hugs   AFM- Day 3 of femara, and I cried when DH insinuated that the lunches I lovingly prepare for my preschooler weren't healthy enough. 
Hi Ladies-   Things are moving along - I have started my letrozole/femara... With estrodial for thickening lining... My period was seriously 1 and a half days with the 100mg clomid dose!  Good thing I am moving to letrozole.  I have a better feeling about it.  Last month I started an infertility blog... I haven't given a single soul the link. But now I am going to put it here...   http://beingbarren.wordpress.com/   Crazy me...   My RE's office said it was sort of normal...
Just wanted to update - It worked, regardless of the fact is was 10 2.5mg pills with directions to take it days 5-9!  The pharmacist says that it would have been a $200 copay... A little silver lining...
Hi all!   Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.  I am having a serious case of birthday let-down.  It didn't help that AF showed, with a full day of spotting at 19 dpo, giving me a grand total of a 20 day lp!  Without progesterone, I have a 12 day lp, with 15.  Apparently with clomid and progesterone, it's 20...    Anyway, AF finally started and I will be taking femara this cycle.  The RE (well, the nurses at the clinic) didn't bat an eyelash at a 20 day...
PS, Thanks MommyMastsumoto - I got the FF promo!
Checking in-   Since my MDC break, I haven't been able to keep up with you ladies...! You move a bit too fast for me.   Anyway, I had a nice birthday yesterday.  I had a blessing in disguise - I am 19 flippin' dpo (all tests BFN) which is UNHEARD of, for me. I got to go to a really great Korean Spa, free on your birthday - but you can't go if AF is here.   I am frustrated right now, because of the no af, no bfp business.  I called my RE.    Anyway,...
Hi All!   I had a nice birthday yesterday - One bright spot is that since AF hasn't come, I was able to go to this wonderful Korean Spa.  You get in free on your birthday, but aren't allowed to go when AF is here... I also got a great date with my husband!   So, I an 19 (yep NINETEEN!!!) days past ovulation.  My unmedicated LP is 12 days, with progesterone 15.  All BFNs. Ugg. I called my RE's office for advice.   As far as BD, It is recommended that people...
Name:Jenger Age:  36 today TTC #: 2 CD: 34 DPO (if applicable): 18 Testing: Every flipping morning for a week. Trying Since: August 2009 Plan for this Cycle: Well, I tried clomind for the test, and next month I try femara Link to Chart (if applicable): (I can't find the link on the new FF page..) Thoughts: All I wanted for my dang birthday is a bfp.    I have NEVER had a lp as long as this.  Granted, I took clomid and progesterone, but still.  Progesterone...
That's great to hear, thanks!    If anyone else has stories, I'd love to hear them...   And I will update when I get them - cd1 is probably tomorrow, if the progesterone wears off in time...
Oh, I hope it didn't sound like I was chasing her away!  I always love having Jane around...