or Connect

Posts by aries_mama

yep, i emailed them too. horrible.
Come on out! There will be local WAHMs, face painting and music for kids and the "count" at 11am! Hope to see you there
It was an awesome store. The former owner of BestFed is now working with Wildflower Diapers in Scottsdale, another great local store. They offer both babywearing workshops and cloth diapering workshops. ITA that another breastfeeding store is needed in Phoenix!
Come show your support for breastfeeding at the Cactus Park (39th Ave/Cactus). Bring a pincic and your whole family. We will have vendors, activities for kids and breastfeeding information. This event is FREE. If you'd like to participate as a vendor, or to help out in any way, please email me at emilyhp at msn dot com. Hope to see you all there! Join us to celebrate breastfeeding in a fun “competition” where every child “wins” because they are breastfed!! What:...
yes! i started a breastfeeding moms playgroup in my area, and it is a wonderful group of women and children. my dd and i are both very social, so we need to spend time with friends quite a bit. my dh calls me a "stay-out-of-the-home mom" lol! i find that having like-minded, supportive women around is an important thing for my well-being.
I have the same question! I'd like to fit three carseats (marathons) across a backseat, without having to get a minivan... I'd also like at least 20+ mpg Am I dreaming?
John and I were excited as it got closer to the end of my pregnancy. We were expecting a baby boy; Sofia, almost three, would be a proud big sister. We had planned for a natural childbirth this time, which was very important to me as I had to be induced at nine days postdate with Sofia. We felt confident and prepared for a positive, natural experience. Our doula, Jen, helped us prepare with a series of natural childbirth classes. We learned about breathing techniques,...
I had a cold that turned into a nasty sinus infection that started on about 1/28. I still have a lingering sinus headache, though I'm finally feeling a little better. My EDD is 2/22, so we'll see about the 21 day theory!
It actually makes me feel a little better to read that no one else is sleeping well either. My insomnia is making me so cranky! I can't tell if I am waking so often because I have to pee, or if I'm waking because I'm uncomfortable, and then after I lie there for a minute, I have to get up and pee anyway. I swear, how is it possible to pee every hour?
So, for the messenger style bags, you put the diaper bag on first, then the sling? Does anyone have a ju ju be bag or a bumble bag? I think both of those brands can convert from backpack to messenger style?