or Connect

Posts by suzukiaustin

Hi Everyone,   I haven't been to MDC in a long time...and look what I find when I return!  :)   Thanks for starting this thread.  I'm up now, while the kids are sleeping, searching online for what to do in my unequally yoked marriage.   Things are pretty bad right now...I have been a Christian for about 5 years and my husband is atheist.  When we married, we were both atheist, and I'm sure my conversion has really surprised my husband.   I am almost 37...
Which model do you have?  Do you have a link? 
bumping.   has anyone bought this one?  it's made of clay:   http://www.amazon.com/Sunpentown-SC-5355-Zisha-Cooker-Removable/dp/B004C5BWUQ/ref=pd_sbs_k_3
Bumping this thread...   Did you ever buy this?  I'm looking at getting it too.  I need a lead free slow cooker for when my family is out of the house for the day.  If you bought it, how do you like it?  What about the size?  Thanks!
Then I eat you.  :)   The question isn't if the paleo diet is sustainable.  We know it isn't with the population we have now.  Maybe start a thread asking if this diet is sustainable for our current population.  I really don't care if it is.  I feel good, I look good, my kids are healthy and that's all that matters to me.  Sorry to be so blunt.  
  But I think you are missing the point.  It's not about recreating the early man's experience, but eating as close as possible to his original diet in our modern day times.  And to be fair, you could eat your meat raw.  People still do...ever heard of sushi?   If you want to play the "recreating" game, however, let's go there.  Let's say you are void of all modern day conveniences, that the economy collapsed or there was a major catastrophic event and we were suddenly...
AMEN TO THIS.   Sometimes I cannot believe how fantastic I feel.  And my kids are healthy, have great teeth, sleep through the night.  I sleep like a rock, I'm happy, I look freaking fantastic...and I don't even exercise!  Seriously...I'm hot.  :)   I was vegetarian for 13 years...part of that time vegan.  And I went to the 2nd largest macrobiotic cooking school in the nation and learned how to cook real foods...I looked and felt terrible and my son was sick all of the...
Internally...and is it safe while breastfeeding??    
Thank you for sharing your experience!!  Did you eat any starches during your gut healing phase?    
Any links to family cloth out there?  I would love to learn about this!   HUH??  Are these TF blogs saying no to fat??  Where is this??  I love fat.  It is my best friend.