or Connect

Posts by Mommabean

I saw on pinterest someone turned their changing table into a kitchen!
Hello!!   Well Sweet T will be 8 months on the 29th, she started crawling Thanksgiving afternoon and is now at a full on crawl.  She figured out the 2 inch step out of the family room and will fervently crawl after me when I leave a room.  Hit the hallway and cal out a "heh!"  ..too cute she looks so tiny sitting there calling out!  She started to call out Boo towards only me a couple months back, dh and I totally believe she was calling me boobs (so does the rest of...
Well things went completely SOUTH in the last 3 weeks. We found out that our property manager STOPPED paying on our house back in the Midwest. 4 MONTHS of no payments and we finally found out (he changed the billing address and phone numbers it's a long sad horrid story). So I am having got make an emergency trip back up there to figure it out. No word on our modification, but with the issue on that other house we could lose out on the mod, and end up with no house...
Well my boys want to be Phineas and Ferb for Halloween...they have concluded that sister (she'll be 5 months on Halloween) would be best dressed as Agent P.
WOOOOOO!!!!!! Friday I found 2 count them TWO pairs of brand new jeans from Old Navy in my new post partum size for 4.99 ...and while at the register they had these Boots brand spanking new for 3.00 and they are dd's size!!
the penny deals at staples started back in July on the 11th....and the other big box office supply stores also started around then so most sales have died down..so I have no clue right now because I haven't seen anything in the next two weeks of ads at any of the stores I typically find the deals. Good luck!
I buy razors all the time but haven't paid more than 50 cents for them in 5 years thanks to coupons! Like this week with coupons I will get a Schick razor and three packs of Bic disposables for 4 dollars and then get 5 dollars in their Extra Care Rewards to spend on other things we may need later. So for me it is like getting them free because I can roll that ECB into body was sales that will generate even MORE ECBs! I also do the deal at Target where you buy 2 and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thystle Do you qualify for disability at all? No actually I am better off now that I've had my surgery and can work whereas before my surgery I could barely get out of bed or walk around my own house! But since I posted this I have been exercising again and I have gotten back up and moving! I feel so amazing and am getting stronger as each day passes! Quote: Originally Posted by mbhf Please be...
Ok some more great news! I have talked to another electrical company that services our area and will be switching over to them (plus they offer the budget plan that our current company doesn't offer)...and we have looked at AT&T's new plans and will switch to that. These two changes should amount to a savings of 75 a month. (possibly more but we won't know until the average billing starts with the new company...I really pray it's more) DS will go to a Mom's Day out...
we have just the one family car to fit our family of 5 (on occasion 6) and it's a Ford Flex...since it's our only car payment we don't see a problem with it that high....when we had two vehicles (dh had a truck I had a sentra) our combined payments were 416 and our insurance was MUCH higher. Our payment is 467 and our insurance is 102 a month (for the car and flex).