or Connect

Posts by CourtBChase

Great thread/Great idea.  I feel like I have been a little in denial about the whole, a baby is coming and I am going to have to give birth again thing.  I had two fairly "easy" births, in that nothing particularly terrible happened and they were relatively short.  Some bleeding afterward, and some scary moments with heart decelerations right before my first was born (I wonder sometimes if they don't overplay that, it seems like everyone I know has that experience at...
Great!  I just added a couple of carseat pins.  :-)
I am not sure if I have a user name?  It shows up with my facebook profile- Courtney Smith
Here's my sort of wish list:    http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3T79UT86AYSBM/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o_C-2   I really don't need much, not even everything here.  I need some more clothes and probably some more newborn sized diapers, and that is about it.  But it is fun looking at everyone else's lists!   Roisin the common recommendation for a booster is 4 years and 40 pounds at  minimum.  It is about maturity in addition to size, so generally a 2 or 3...
It will probably depend on who is doing your scan.  At the office where we had our ultrasound, there were signs around saying the people doing the scan were technicians and they can't give you any information at all about the baby.  They did point out body parts, and tell us the gender and were generally lovely, but while they may be experienced enough to notice things that look wrong, they are technically not qualified to interpret the scan, they just get the images for...
I am not sure if mine is anterior. They did say it is low lying, so I need a second ultrasound in the third trimester to make sure it has moved (boo). I feel the baby quite often, but still only very low. Hopefully it will grow up and away!
If you want a nice and affordable umbrella stroller, I really like the britax be nimble, it's about 110 on amazon right now.  We actually had the previous model of this stroller, which has gotten a ton of use, and I am selling it on craigslist now, because the new one can be used as a travel system, with an adapter (and is generally a bit cushier).  I think once my kids we 10 months+ we used the stroller more for outings, before that it was mostly carriers.  The Chicco...
Boy for me!  The baby is measuring 5 days ahead of my sooner guess due date, but we are leaving it as is.  Starting to feel real now...
Add us to the boy column.  My daughter was mostly sad that we wouldn't be using the name Jane, which she had latched onto for some reason.  She kept telling me that her friend Maya "says it's a boy name!".  I also apparently have a low lying placenta, but not actual previa, so I am optimistic it will move away before delivery since they generally do.  I will have to have a third trimester ultrasound to confirm though, which is a bummer.  I have never had one before, and...
I haven't kept up on this thread mostly because we are still hopeless at this point.  Ultrasound tomorrow!  I love Zane and Tate.  They were high on my list last time, though hubby has never been that into Tate.  I also love Jane, and DH says it can be a boys name, al la Firefly ;-)