or Connect

Posts by Unreal

No kidding...insane, isn't it? I am working, but in a job that has degraded into pure hell (other than the fact that I telecommute, so at its worst moments, I can walk away from it for a few minutes) There is definitely a huge amount of pressure to take the new job (besides the fact that again, it is a great company and I'd be working with two people who I know and really like) I received the offer in writing from HR, on Friday at 4:45... Had all weekend to cry...
So...after job hunting and interviewing for well nigh a year (argh!) I have a job offer in hand. But there are some BIG issues.... 1) They rewrote the job description--to a completely different job 2) They dropped the salary down SIGNIFICANTLY (okay...significantly for me--from mid-40s to 38K...) 3) Health benefits do not kick in for 90 days I'd like to negotiate, but I don't know the best way to approach this. The original job was marketing manager. I...
JenP--we just made your recipe yesterday--came out awesome : I had to do about 2.5 times the crust recipe to get a good high crust in my pans (I did two pies at once), and I added an extra 1/2 cup of pumpkin and an extra egg to the filling. They filled perfectly! Came out looking sooooo beautiful The only problem is that there are no leftovers Thank you for sharing :
Okay...I would sooooo go for being a Mike Rowe or Hugh Laurie groupie But I think they call that being a stalker now? *sigh*
ds1 and ds2 are 7.5 years apart...ds1 will be 13 this fall, ds2 is 5... and right now the hardest part is that anything that is fun for ds1 is boring for ds2, and anything for ds2 is boring for ds1 (although not nearly as bad) they do fight...a lot. Ds1 likes things to be "Right" (that seems to hit when boys are around 10 and last till about 15, I think? I'm hoping it'll end sooner than that though!) ds2 likes things to be his way. But I think they'll be happy when they...
I think you did a fantastic job I think if you did non-infant dolls, my boys would be all over them. I don't think they'd get too into the infant thing though.
Yeah...I'm having a happy day... dh is out of town for 9 days.. I have the 3 boys alone first I was stupid and decided to stay up reading Janet Evanovich (its like crack for me...I can't put it down...nice fluffy, giggly, crack that makes me So then I lay down. at 2:30. (not that late, I'm usually up till 1 or 2..) I'm laying there, not sleeping cause dh isn't here...and... ds3 (2yo) poops in his dipe and won't let me change it... (2:50) fine...lemme know when you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthea™ DH and I also plan on packing up and heading to Canada, we even have a friend with property to put a trailer on...once we have the $$ to immigrate and my dad passes on and no longer needs me. I remember losing day care and 1/2 my food stamps when I went from 5.15/hour to 5.50. It's embarrassing that some people call this the greatest country on earth. yep. I remember the same thing happening to me.. and...
Maybe they misheard? Move or I will mow you? Move before I mow you? I still wouldn't call the cops...regardless it is like saying "Move, before you get hurt" that isn't a threat of harm--it is a warning... totally weird.
: