or Connect

Posts by Foobar

Rynna- Wanted to wish your little Boobah a Happy Birthday!
Quote: Originally Posted by DaryLLL Foo. You are sick. Go to that coffee shop and get a piece of the $4.00 vanilla loaf, stat! Don't make me come down there!!! Hmmmmm vanillia loaf.....Yummmy, Must resist.... I am making cake for the Mooster tonight. It's her birthday! Hey, Here we go A new "thread you'll never see on MCD" "when should I introduce my kids to circus peanuts?" :LOL
OK- Go mail those!!! :
HEy Congrats on a job that you like!!!!!
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson goes on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. 'Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes," replies Watson. "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson ponders for a minute. "Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies...
Hey I LOVE my MIL (and I agree it's my mom I have trouble with) Darylll-"Got a great offer from Similac. Planning to get $$$ by selling coupons to new moms"
Unless it it past 10pm, what is the point of unleaded?
Dar Did you throw out the trash yet????
Quote: Originally Posted by GoodWillHunter G is a tent pole? What interesting visions that produces.
I buy dunkin' donuts coffee and I used to grind it at home until Goo screamed and screamed that it hurt her ears to have the grinder going. We finally got her out of that phase when Moo was born. Then we had to go back to pre-gound coffee to help with time issues! I buy dunkin' when out on the town, but I also buy espresso at my local coffee shop near our work.... I am such a frickin coffee addict I also buy Gevalia for the taste- Very very smooth