or Connect

Posts by Foobar

IT doesn't bother me. I really have trouble imagining someone going out of their way to buy a kit to determine if they should abort their pregnancy just because of the gender (in the US), maybe I am naive...
Way too cute
In fact I should have made some last night for mama G's birthday!
No- I am further up.(Garden and Linnean Street) I go to High_price, I mean Hi-Rise Bakery! (have you ever had their wonderful vanillia loaf? OMG! To die for! I got my hands on the recipe and made it at home, it is 400 calories a SLICE)
Yikes!
Quote: Originally Posted by weebitty2 I, myself, was shocked and disgusted by what happened in Dracut and Bedford - especially by the claims that it was ok for them to do what they did because it was "for God." : You know where I live! Yeah, it was pretty upsetting to have this crap going on in our town...
Quote: Originally Posted by FancyD I could be wrong here, but isn't seperation between church and state one of the building blocks of America? It used to be... a long long time ago... And yes, those who wish to read into the first five books of the bible better brush up on your Hebrew. The translations don't do diddly for what is in the Torah... First learn the Hebrew and then go figure out all of the double meanings.... Hebrew is a...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamajama Do you really believe this? Unfortunately, I do. I am not perfect. I wish I had your compassion. I did read your story. I try to teach my kids to stand up to hate, but yes, I will say when I run into pure hatred, I tend to hate it... But I have been told that my children should be dead just because they are Jewish. It's really not hard for me to hate that,(apparently I can be changed because I am not...
Lots of black coffee at my place!!! Y'all invited here since I was up with the Mooster most of the night. I really wanted to be partying....
Quote: Originally Posted by weebitty2 Yet I see mentioned so many times someone stating how hatred is not a family value, yet in their next sentence go on to basically say "Yes, I do hate that." What is that teaching your children? That it's ok to hate what's unpopular or obviously flawed in reason, but not ok to hate anything else? What kind of message does that send? Weebitty2- I think the message is that I am sending is that we MUST...