or Connect

Posts by roadfamily6now

I have always paid for my own and usually arrive first. Usually.
What exactly do you mean by "term" as in 36 -37 weeks? or 40+ weeks?   I don't think it's unusual at all to have a baby not engaged for a first time mom well into her 40th week or even not until labor. Another scare tactic used by OB's perhaps?
  I agree. I'd be less concerned about the caffeine and more concerned with the sugar
Oh yeah! that's why I'm pregnant 5-6 days before Ovulation.
Yes I would. Yes, I have. I have flown at 38+ weeks for a much longer flight. Have fun.
Hows everyone doing? Big big news for Alaska Birth Network and ICAN of Anchorage!!! I cannot wait to share it :)   On the home front all is well. Hope all is well with you guys.  
The project is off and Running! I'm so excited to be able to do this with my fellow Alaskan sisters! And I have most excellent news! The producers of "Courage to Strength" a VBAC documentary, want to use our project in their film!!   If you would like to participate, and please consider it!, all c-section moms are invited to create a quilt square! Please contact me via Private Message or email. ICANofAnchorage@gmail.com       Thanks!  
Hello everyone! The ICAN Chapters of Alaska are doing a Cesarean Quilt. If any Alaskan wishes to participate the rules are simple. You must be Alaskan, or had your c-section in Alaska You must have had a c-section     Each women gets a 10x10 quilt square to decorate as she sees fit to represent her c-section(s) experience. She can use anything do decorate the fabric; paint, markers, sewing, crayons, applique, etc. The choice is yours. After the squares...
I think this is great. Can you also post about this on Facebook? Are you in the ICAN of Anchorage group on Facebook?  
Hello everyone! The ICAN Chapters of Alaska are doing a Cesarean Quilt. If any Alaskan wishes to participate the rules are simple. You must be Alaskan, or had your c-section in Alaska You must have had a c-section     Each women gets a 10x10 quilt square to decorate as she sees fit to represent her c-section(s) experience. She can use anything do decorate the fabric; paint, markers, sewing, crayons, applique, etc. The choice is yours. After the squares...