or Connect

Posts by isabchi

I know that feeling. We ll have/had our moment of doubts. First. I going to say that this schedule where all the kids learn certains stuff in certains age is just for the purporse of the School conveniences to have a large group of kids "learning"  and doing all the same things at the same time.Because Homeschool-Unschooling is tailored education all the school stuff didn't apply.All the the thinks that somebody else is , learn and lives is for them, not for you, not...
Yes!, This is a common behavior. That's why EC is a great parenting tool. I suallly see babies that unconfortable and moving around. Many times I reconize as an eliminatuon needs. Sometimes, they just to be place in a EC position to get the gas out. I thing that is regular that many people can't rest when they have full bladder.
Where are you?..we're in CT. I'll love that my kiddos  get the pox...
 This is just ideas!:    Offer different location and get a new potty with sticker on it. Offer privacy is that he's looking for. Switch to trainning pants (non waterproof) or undies. Every time my kids had some strike I usually foward and it worked. Teaching how to put his own pants down or dress him in split pants so he can go by himself. Also, show him how bring his own pee to the toilet and flush (with your help of course). We also wave "bye bye pee...
Looks like I'm moving back to Chile at the end of the year or very early next year. I'm not planning to move to Santiago, but I have lots of friends and I been made FB friends that works in Natural Births and LLL., etc. I'm planning to Homeschool over there.  
 I understand your feelings. Although,It's the mother choice how to feed her baby. I'll probably encourage your SIL to feed her baby in the breastefeeding way. Positioning the baby, eye to eye contact, switching sides, etc. You have to remember the breastfeeding it's not just about Breast Milk, it's the bounding with the baby, and that it's also something than many mothers in our society need to be incourage by other mothers. Doesn't matter the how the baby is been...
  Kddos drinks water mostly, then herbal teas  (sweetened & warm mostly), smoothies and some times hemp milk. Juices is just for especial ocassions.  They also CLW and nurse/ed often until around their thirth years old.
My first birth was an hospital birth all the way. My baby came breech presentation. I was lack of birth education, my husband was scared due our ignorance in the topic and choices. I end up with a C-section and 36-37 weeks, baby was healthy in general, iwas lack of confidence with my cpacity of breasfeeding properly. In the moment i didn't see how I was mess up with just all the process. My second birth was a complety different scenario. I was 200 % confident and I had...
Both of my kids are "grad",but I think EC is been successful for us form day 1. My youngest just recently stopped to had pee misses at play days, but he's been free of diaper since a year old and before of that he never spend more than a minute in a wet diaper, he's been mostly poops in the potty all his life. I think EC success is not about grad than mostly about to recognize what happen and understand our babies and respond promptly. This communication is something...
Yes, totally possible. I nurse on demand through the pregnancy with no problem or disconford. My oldest was 2 1/2 and she was eating pently of solids already. I only set some limitations after birth, because I was dealing with some impatience when I tandem nurse them. My oldest is almost 6 yo and she's almost weaned.