or Connect

Posts by isabchi

Well, I spend maybe $150 for some prefolds and covers, more than 5 years ago, after that I recieved used diapers form my friend that she used with her two kiddos so, 1/2 of my stash we were the thirth users. My DD used for less that a year , because we did EC. After that I give away more than 1/2 of my stash because we planned EC with our second, that used diaper just for one year and we pass on to another child, so. Some of the diapers we used is been used now for at...
Perce, the only food that is a No-No in my book for infants is Honey, we like raw. BUT, we don't drinks cows milk as a regular thing, plus we keep our diet very low in grains and sugars.We don't eat almost nothing that is processed so not colorants an preservatives is also a must No, but for all the family not juyst for babies.
I "talk" with TiredX2  a few days ago, about DD end up  nursing a few times after our celebretion. Now we have to move again the days and set up another kind of celebration. Before we just went to have dinner out and we took picture. My idea was set a day in the calendar to especial day as a family. Now I like the idea of some jewerly. Right now , I don't sure if she is going to ask again for nursing or if she's just done. She knows that is just up to her, so I'm just...
Whatever you feel confortable and easier for you and your baby. I don't cover, I never did. I use layer of clothing and tank. Some times I cover with my own hand when my little one latch on, that's all
We BLFing and my kiddos started meat at 6 months or so and fish right after. I came from a country that used to eat lots of fish and algaes was one the first food that families used to give to babies. We don't have any history of allergies, so my kiddos eats regulally fish, seafood and algaes at least once a week. Also, us a parents we're big sushi eaters so they started to eat sushi from very young ages, 10 months old or so.
I voted for #2. I think that I look kind of normal. I really don't know. I know care if I fit or not under the cuItural standars. I just really try to be concious out the toxics products. I use my homemade deodorant, shampoo,  and toothpaste. I don't use polish nail or perfumes, and nothing with fragance, that include our clothing or bath. I don't dye my hair , but probably I'll start to do soon, I start to get lots of gray hair and don't really like them for me. I...
Nursing a soon to be 6 yo and 2 1/2 yo.
I pumped for my first for a couple early months for my first, because I was back to collegue.I had to relactated her and dealing with low supply for long time. After that I didn't pumped again, I feel that is too much work when I never really need too. My youngest is 2 1/2 yo and I never pumped for him, I don't have at home any bottle feeding stash or pump. If I have to leave one of my little one for a especial ocassion, I will probably hand expressing and that the...
 Well!... there is my 2 cents.. I see EC is a Communication tool that improve the care of my children. I have two ECed kiddos. EC them help us as a parent to understand their crying and disconfort, and help them to be aware of the body funtions. I started EC with my first at 12 mo and she was poo ECed at couple days later and took her until 18-19 mo until she was fully in regular undies.In the other hand my youngest was ECed from birth and he actually was mostly free of...
Thanks!