or Connect

Posts by leila1213

Congratulations, Mama! Enjoy your babymoon.
I would think that you're better off with any kind of hypnosis training than not. I used Hypnobirthing for my first and am doing Hypnobabies this time around. I'd say there is more common ground than differences...like you said it's basically just the methodology that *you* are using that's different. It sounds like a great setup to me!
Gorgeous nursing shots! I wasn't ready for that...I almost cried!
Today is my safe date for a homebirth! But still counting on a couple more weeks for preparations!
36 weeks: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...7-16-00389.jpg
Oh my goodness, thank you everyone for all the hilarious responses! And for not making me feel like a freak! Quote: Originally Posted by SheBear LOL, you sure know how to get everyone to respond! All I can say is that I'm VERY impressed that you can even SEE your vag....even assuming you used a mirror! I can't see the bottom of my belly even with a mirror at this point, and wiping my own butt is a contortionist show! But was it painful? Any...
This is so embarrassing, but I'm hoping some of you can relate and/or sympathize and reassure me. I was reading my Hypnobabies materials last night and there was some mention of cervical position. I have done occasional checks of my cervix just for comparison's sake, so if I feel something happening, I know what 'normal' is/was. So I figured 11:00 on Friday night was as good a time as any to check again. I couldn't find my cervix, which--fine, it's too far back. But being...
Quote: Originally Posted by itsajenism I saw this posted in the homebirth section, but thought I would pass it on here too in case anyone hasn't seen it. This website has organic cotton hats on sale right now for $2.70 each (plus shipping). My list of things to get included two cotton hats and I hated all of the ones I could find in regular stores, so I was super stoked about coming across the link. Great deal, thanks for sharing!
Woohoo! Congratulations! So glad that you feel like the diet helped you and him. As for his weight, I do think better diets can yield smaller babies. I've heard birth weights are much lower on average in Europe than the US. But also, could it be possible that his due date was off by a little bit, or maybe he has just planned on baking a little longer than your other babes?
I would try more protein-filled snacks throughout the day. I was just rereading Real Food for Mother and Baby and it was adamant about edema (excess swelling) being caused by protein deficiency. Hope it gets better!