or Connect

Posts by Let It Be

my 13 mo does this most of the time, too
:
I'm no expert, but I have a $60 DKNY watch that is still going strong after 5 years...
I haven't read the other replies, but I'd take a bit of the money and spend it on a good bra and new pair of shoes (maybe even a thrift store shirt...) and use the balance for decent but not great CD tickets.
if i had it to do over again, i would have bought a used dress for my wedding
Definitely tell her it will be reduced or eliminated once baby comes, or before in preparation. Also, if you don't want new van payments, by an older, used van for what you make off selling your car. Move "over" in vehicle rather than "up".
Quote: Originally Posted by GoBecGo If you get carrots without greens on them anymore, you can put the tops (once you've trimmed them off the carrots) into a saucer of water, keep them standing in water and in good light and they re-grow their tops...bit of extra yummy, free greens neato!
yeah, that seems weird. i'd try to give the invited boys' parents a heads-up instead.
Quote: Originally Posted by tbone_kneegrabber they are para-military This is our biggest reason for planning to keep our DS out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arduinna Mine is always in liquid form, it's warm here. same here