or Connect

Posts by Let It Be

Good work ladies!
Quote: Originally Posted by eepster Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do? I'm half crazy, All for the love of you! It won't be a stylish marriage,..I can't afford a carriage, But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two! (by Harry Dacre, 1892) My grandpa used to sing this to me when I was little, substituting my name for Daisy
Quote: Originally Posted by kama'aina mama Phone number of a 70 year old female? Either this or do one of those cheesy "Name a Star After You" deals. Bonus points if you make the certificate yourself so you don't have to pay for one.* *though, technically, this would be unethical and steal money from the Name a Star people
Technically, yes, it was wrong. However, it is something I would have considered doing myself.
What horrible stories. The behavior of these doctors does not need to go unreported.
The answer to that completely depends on what time you ask me
DS seldom gets any diaper rash, but he had a bout with it a couple days ago. I just noticed that it is peeling, and this has never happened before. Does this indicate something, or is it normal? He is 12 months, so it might be related to some new solids he is trying - maybe something is too acidic? He is also teething...
nak wow, i usually try to use or freeze cooked meet w/in 3-4 days. it's nice to know i can go a bit longer if need be.
I'm no expert, but I think boat-neck or ballet style tops would look nice w/a 3/4 sleeve and calf-length skirt.
Those are hilarious! Get the medium- it's always safe.