or Connect

Posts by Let It Be

One more for Texas! Nice to meet ya!
Thanks for the big welcome! I currently live in Waco, though I grew up in Garland then lived in Tyler for three years. Any other central Texans around?
Add me to the list! I'm 22. It's hard, but I'm trying to go without charting/temping/etc. I did that for a while and would get so disappointed because I kept thinking we had the timing just right! I'm hoping that going more natural will help me take the pressure off myself. Is anyone else in this boat?
Hello all! From what I can tell, this is a great board. I'm hoping to learn and share a lot. My sig line shows most of what I've got going on right now. Married for a little over a year, trying to get pregnant with our first, love my dog, native Texan, learning to be crunchier, learning to play piano, etc. Nice to meet y'all!
Could you have been stressed out around your normal time of ovulation? I've read that stress can delay ovulation, which could delay your period.
DH and I are TTC #1, and we intend to have a homebirth with a mw I am currently insured with a private plan that does not cover maternity. I do, however, have the option of getting insurance through my work that would cover maternity, but it would be much more expensive on a month-to-month basis. The provider for that plan will also be changing in December, so it's a gamble as to whether mw care/homebirth costs would be covered. I like the idea of using my work's...
First post ever - woo hoo! Here's a variation on the pancake idea (still cheap, but not as heavy): Puffed Oven Pancake 2 tbs butter 3 eggs 1/2 c. flour 1/2 c. milk 1/4 tsp. salt 1/4 c. orange marmalade (or substitute any flavor jelly, jam, syrup, etc.) sliced fruit (fresh or frozen) Put butter in a 10 inch skillet or small round cake pan. Place in 400 deg. oven until butter melts. Meanwhile, beat eggs and add flour, milk, and salt. Stir until smooth. ...