or Connect

Posts by goodcents

Quote: Originally Posted by ollineeba I've actually never heard of this before. Wow.. good to know its really the best because if you are at the ropes themselves mickey walks right up and greets the kids (on both sides of the ropes: 1 facing fantasyland, and the 1 facing the train station). highly recommended. janasma that is bum luck. i think the characters at DW have increased over the years but maybe cause it is hot? i have read it is...
Irish are you working with a travel agent? You can get them to make your ADR's. Also if you are set on Liberty Tree (which is very good and would totally fit your needs) I would keep trying. People keep changing plans all the time. Call first thing in the morning when the system "resets". I have been to the Crystal Palace for lunch and its meeeh. A buffet. Its isn't very memorable. Tigger and Pooh were there, but I don't know if it is character for dinner as well.
thanks heatherh! how do i pick which ones if they all seem about the same size? these are real seedlings, maybe a two-weeks old. about 1-1.5 inches high. should i wait a little longer to figure out which are the better ones?
oh my i am glad i stopped by this thread, this is my first year doing sfg. my zuc are huge! i am going to take them out this weekend and put in pots. i am having the same problems with my seedlings. i started seeds indoors and then moved to the garden where most died. they get to about 2 inches and seem stunted. what can i do about that? everything i bought as transplants are doing wonderfully. so then i did a second round of planting seed directly in the garden....
my problem at the moment is that the FAFSA is based on last year's tax return which puts us out of reach for Pell grants. I did get a State grant, very small though it covers 1 course for the entire year. We were approved for both subsidized and unsubsidized loans but I would rather not use them. gradmama i am sure you are busy but i thought to post this question again in case you missed it: Quote: gradmama why is it a boon for faculty and depts to get...
boys did you go back to school too? how did you fund it? gradmama why is it a boon for faculty and depts to get funded students?
Oooo thanks for grad mama. That is a good tip. I did put in an email to the student services coordinator the other day who led my orientation. She is also in charge of scholarship distribution. I told her what I want to do and asked for her feedback and direction. I know what you mean about weeding. That is the issue. I know they are out there but COME ON there are only so many hours in the day. I cannot afford to spend 10 hours of time finding and applying for a $500...
bump
Hi There, I just re enrolled in school and I find myself really wanting to just go full time, nonstop until the degree is completed. My grades are good enough that I should be able to get some scholarships but I would appreciate some leads. My current school you do not become eligible until you have earned 8 credits within the school itself. Then, about 60% of the scholarships available do not apply to me. I hate just plugging in "scholarships" to google.....so many...
okay - another question. has anyone here ever rented DVC points? this seems like an awesome and significant way to save money but i want to do it through someone who knows someone because it is such a huge trust transaction. i also think i really want to stay at the AKV since i am dying to stay at AK and DH is so non-disney I don't know how long it will be before I can go back. i don't really have a problem staying with my inlaws, when we see each other that is...