or Connect

Posts by Jezzy

Congratulations! He is beauiful and so are you!!!
7:30 am... here wo go again! She wants to go to gymnastics today and gymnastics isn't until tomorrow, she doesn't believe me and  She is flipping out again... 
She gets up at 7:30 am usually screaming and goes to bed at 8:00 pm She just started dropping naps. Which hasn't changed her crying much. She cried when she took naps. She cries now.  Here are some more examples.   Yesterday was another horrible day. She cried because she wanted to go to the circus, we went once and they are gone now, she repeated herself like 100 times. The circus is not gone after I told her that it was gone. I would have showed her but it takes...
Of course, your right. It would be worth it to find out if it is allergies causing her to cry all the time.    Thanks Rebekah...  
Thanks for the response. She has been doing this since the day she was born screaming...    I have tried to narrow down foods to try and detect something. It is just really hard.   She is in gymnastics, and goes to pre school (they start kindergarden at 3 here) She is away in the morning.    It is so frustrating, I try and try to do everything right (AP) Babywearing (she has never been in a stroller) CLW (Just weening herself now) ect ect... Then I get...
DD (Jan 08) has ALWAYS been a cryer. Right from the beginning.    Right now she is screaming away because of this conversation.   Ash: "Mama, I wanna go on a train and a plane to Thailand today" Me: "We can't go today, but we will go back to Michigan (we are in Germany) in a few more weeks" Ash:" Getting ready to let me have it... (I wanna go today) Then it starts. It has only been 10 minuets since her last melt down. Me: " I understand that you want to go...
Jillybeans... Wanted to check on you and see how you are doing! Not what I was hoping to read! Take it easy! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Congrats on the boy! Woot woot and happy dancing for you!
We Sent to the Dr. Today i wanted to Be sure that everything is ok because we are Flying to Thailand Next week. I am out. The Baby is either getting Ready to miscarry or I have a tubal pregnancy because There was nothing to See. I have to go to the Hospital on saturday I wish all of you Beautiful Mamas a happy healthy 9 months..
Merry Christmas everyone...   I am still trying to get use to the idea of being pregnant. We were NOT trying and I am feeling overwhelmed, I am feeling that I can't do this again and I am scared.My DH is self employed and I have pretty much raised the little one on my own. My littlest is almost 3 and i really feel like I will be cheating her out of a great childhood having another one. My big kids are 17 and 15.    Because of my age. 42. We will wait to tell...
How much time a day does it take?