or Connect

Posts by MomSquared

I agree - WOW! Can't believe Christna said anything. Was it for the right reasons though, or was it becuase she felt betrayed or embaressed she was yelled at. What was Burke all upset with McDreamy for - in the elevator? It was as if he thought he said something, but I dont think he did - or did he? George surprised me tonight - but I give him big ups. I guess we never know what we will say or do when it comes to our family - glad to see they come first! Callie...
Quote: Originally Posted by arismommy Was the woman who burned her hand the crazy neighbor from "Two Guys and a Girl(and a Pizza Place)?? Yes - thank you! I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Loved her in pizza show.
Quote: Originally Posted by splendid Speaking of death, why didn't the others bury the woman? Sure it could be how they do things, but what if burying people in the ground means they can come back some way? Crazy theory, but I thought it was interesting they didn't bury her somewhere on the island and the fact Eko's brother's body (which was not buried) was walking around. Boone (buried) was walking around, Jack's father (not buried), was...
Quote: Originally Posted by kirstie I had thought his brother died as soon as he was shot and Eko new he was dead, but maybe he was still alive when he was dragged onto the plane. I guess I Just assumed he was shot, not dead - hmmm
Quote: Originally Posted by CarrieMF I wouldn't be surprised if later Hurley sees Dave & if Sayid sees Shannon. Who is Dave?
Quote: Originally Posted by CarrieMF Wasn't expecting Eko to die. This is not the first time he's had an encounter with the black smoke. But why did they choose now to kill him? Is it because he "confessed" to his "brother". I really liked Eko - and did not want to see him go, but I think his lack of confession may have something to do with it. When given the chance, he said he has nothing to confess and is not sorry for anything. Before...
Quote: Originally Posted by JessasMilkMama I think eyepatch dude may not be one of the others.... he may be like Desmond Also, after Eko killed those men, did he still sell the vaccine or give it back to the people? Is Locke PERSONALLY next or the whole group? Paolo is hot. I guess I just assumed he gave them back as that was his plan. He knew by going to that guy to "sell the shippment" it would get work back to the militia....
Quote: Originally Posted by ASusan Or, you could say, "Do you want us to plan his b-day party for (the weekend before), rather than on the actual day, so that you can be there? Or should we just go ahead and plan for the actual day?" or is that backhanded? I think this is a great response!
Quote: Originally Posted by Adamsmama Just reading over the threads... When the others said they take the "good ones" (I think they said that to Ana Lucia) how would they know who is good or not if they didn't even know who was on the plane? How are they baseing their judgements? Exactly what I was thinking for quite a while. Or...how did they have that list of everyone from Ana and Eko's group "right" after the plane crashed, when Hurley...
Lynette Rocks!!