or Connect

Posts by ElliesMomma

where i live, most of my friends' sons ARE circumcised. in our own family, however, all 3 of the boy cousins are intact.  we don't generally do naked time outside of our own house though (although we do PLENTY of naked time inside -- for our potty learning toddler), and friends' kids generally aren't getting naked over here! so the scenario you bring up is a non-issue.   my read of your situation is that you feel sorry/guilty for having circumcised, and you fear...
Sharon Osbourne obviously has taken WAY too many drugs in her lifetime. she is warped.
let her tell you how much the rent is. if she hasn't already -- ask. before you commit.   coincidental that she called it right before the landlord called you. weird coincidence.   you are going to have to move anyway.    will this be a month to month rent situation, or a yearly lease with your mother?
yes to all of the above. most likely -- if you ask his parents -- the infection occurred after the doctors started retracting your husband's foreskin. you are not supposed to do this, but doctors routinely did it (and still do it) out of ignorance. one of my brothers also went through infection after infection and was circumcised at 16. when i told my mother i was not going to circumcise my baby boy, her first comment was that we will just have to pull the foreskin back...
say "YOU are so right." everybody likes to be right. it's a win-win.
lettuce WILL bolt in hot weather. plan for it by planting in succession. lettuce can be started in early spring, and you can have a late cropping in the middle fall (up to about Halloween or later).    if you think it's bolting (or preparing to), you are probably right.   crack it off and look at the broken stem. if it's brimming with a white sticky substance (which if you lick it, tastes bitter), your lettuce will be bitter too.   when this happens, cut your...
can you get some good composted manure? you said you live out in the country? know anyone with horses? make sure the manure has been sitting out for awhile. maybe a year or so. put it over your soil in the fall (do you get a fall?) and by spring (if you even have a winter?) your soil will be MAGIC SOIL. no kidding. this is the very best way to improve your soil that i know of. also you can start composting, and within a year or two, you will also have an EXCELLENT soil...
i think it's actually better for you to NOT know who it was. it's easier for him to move on (back to you) that way, than if you were to keep bringing it up every time you crossed paths with her in town. why torture yourself over this? you are excusing your having an affair due to being mentally sick. isn't it possible that your PARTNER is/was also mentally sick in a way (co-dependent on you)? so afford him the same forgiveness.    and move on together toward being...
what the OP is facing in her husband's reluctance to leave their son intact is a COMMON situation with circumcised men. it's a situation faced by many women who post on these boards. you are right, there IS something wrong. but it's a problem common in our CULTURE. i certainly would not single out the OP and her husband as having a particularly "wrong" situation.
why would she offer to "let him" do a circ when he has already agreed to forego it? she should simply stop talking about it with her husband at this point, and hold the ground for "no circ" when the OBs start pressuring her after giving birth.