or Connect

Posts by TigerTail

Quote: Originally Posted by MyTwoAs Well next time he rages, send her to grandma. Hell to the yeah. Good grief, I just hate that. Let Grandma get a good mop-whacking if you time it right. They rage with you because it's safe. Remember that. Stuffing it till later, till he could feel safe- that's what she accomplished.
Am I a bad person for wanting to forcibly peel her prepuce off? I am so sorry. Your son is a strong boy, though. Isn't it just kickass how the young people see it so clearly? We have momentum- molestors like her WILL find justice, one day. You rock for what you accomplished.
Quote: Originally Posted by Daisyuk A generation of boys is going to grow up with a memory that their penis is a source of nothing but pain to them (caused by their mother constantly playing with it) - how screwed up is that? God/dess, Daisy, I love you for having the ovaries to put it so plainly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pumpkin_Blythe My daughter is 3 and the LAST thing on my mind is if her husband will be intact. lol Let them be kids for a while. They will grow up fast enough! Actually, my dd's future happiness has always mattered to me. Fast enough indeed; you'll blink, they'll be sexually active (even if they are 'good girls' :Puke), it will still eventually come up. You'll wonder, did you talk to them truthfully & openly...
wow jen, you are on a roll!
can't sign (go Ben!), but saw this as a 'sig'- "Agreed; BUT the "circumcision" of girls is FAR more invasive and damaging" good god, is anyone else as sick of hearing people who couldn't name the bulbs of their internal clitoris if their lives depended upon it spew out this new/old bs? i used to be polite, since the genuine (as in, not ones that saw an Oprah or episode of 'The View' & consider themselves 'informed') anti-fgm activists are simpatico (& in most cases, ARE...
Quote: Originally Posted by perspective Well no one should randomly vote on single issues, with nothing else connected to it. But single issues can give you an idea of their way of thinking, and can give you clues to how they feel about other issues. A candidate that is ok with spreading infant circumcision to new places, must have a very jaded view to see it as ok. Maybe they wont be so tough on torture used by the US. (because if its ok to cut off a...
Where is the old thread we did this to death on already? (I am catching up & just caught the first & last pages. The last one I mentioned my adult dd & wondering for her sake & recieved the same 'eek! you shouldn't think of such things!' response, though there was much valuable discussion as well.) So here's my update: Dd (20) has since gotten her first bf, & he is Puerto Rican (from Puerto Rico), & I haven't asked, but she has been walking about 3 ft off the ground...
It gets better. Or at least, easier. It's a tough age to live through for many of us; some great advice here (esp like Lovechild's).
'Help' is what we've been doing here (for the last 8 years or so *cough*), but I am wearying (it's not just you, no offense personally intended- it comes in cycles) of the "inform women they have the right to say 'no' to child abuse, no matter how badly their relatives desire it" point being characterized as 'ripping them', 'bashing', etc. It's empowering, plain & simple, which no one ever said was going to be a comfortable process. No, if your wife is literally...