or Connect

Posts by TigerTail

Oh, I don't know Jen, a good whack to the ovary when some especially large penis bounces off our cervices feels much like a testicle thud as far as I can figure (deep gut ache, etc). PS Trmpt- exactly. A normal penis moves, glides, works the way it is supposed to. I wish more American women had the experience before birthing their own sons- it's incredibly obvious once demonstrated. And most American men wonder why they don't get 'enough' oral! (which of course...
hm, you know, with the piercing subculture (well, culture now , we're all mainstreamy), i think a lot more young folks are aware that the clitoris has a hood (the disdain of the kids who hear about 'clit' piercing and will let you know about ALL the permutatons of piercing though, around, behind the hood but SELDOM the clit itself etc, is a tipoff that they know more about the prepuce than the usual generation ) it's an aweome letter, regardless.
Even in a time when routine appendectomies & tonsillectomies were standard, as a second grader, I could reason out that the dry bones description in the dictionary- penises being cut? Religious reasons the only ones mentioned?- was sick & appalling. Drs Spock & Gesell didn't shed more medcal light on why it was such a bitchin' thing to do to little babies. I wondered ('amethyst' that I was at the time ) if some people unwilling to think for themselves (as you can see, a...
burnout is inevitable if you give a damn, james. my best wishes to you and thanks for all you've contributed. it's ok to step back when you need to. i hadn't forgotten you, and i won't.
squee! yeah, the two i got 'friendly' with early in my life (unfortunately not *that* friendly, sigh) i never would have been able to tell, in the half light and erect (although one was an aussie greek, so i was hopeful ), until i found just how much more interesting they were to make friends with. nothing obvious on first appearance. my first though- what an amazing surprise, how much more pleasure we both had. not so much damn WORK, just play! i was betting on his...
mmmmmmmmmm love. bubble. tea.
amazing that any body piercer knows more about the female prepuce (say, that it exists) than their 'professional health' counterparts at columbia.
*sniff* thank you, and welcome to ex-lurker status.
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/comments.html when i am less muzzy, i may consider rephrasing my 'what cultural bias does your particular 'team' of health researchers have that has them so pro-male genital mutilation (even *gasp* the archetypal mud-hut/broken glass ones that kill BOYS by the hundreds, yearly), while female circumcision is described in the most horrific terms (even the most mild modifications under the most sterile hospital conditions)?' go for...
w00t! the ripples extend, further and further... the circ fanatics may have the status quo on their side, but we have a) common sense, b) real medical data instead of culturally & financially driven drivel, c) the natural inclination of parents to protect their offspring, d) the internet (and a questioning generation of teenagers who aren't afraid to call bs when they hear it), and e), the most passionate, well-informed activists on the planet! wtg for joining...