or Connect

Posts by LaurenB

You should make your profile private if it isn't already. No, he won't get notification if you click "ignore" but he can always try to add you again. Was there anything in the pm that was scary?
We also had some problems with eczema when dd was tiny. One thing that helped us was taking more frequent baths. I had been avoiding them because I thought it would make things worse, but one website I read suggested upping the baths and so I did. Just an idea. That and dairy elimination worked for us. Good luck, Mama!
My daughter has my husband's coloring and almost all of his features. It's beautiful on them. But somehow I always imagined I'd have a baby with eyes as dark as mine.
Quote: Originally Posted by GooeyRN Look down at my shoes. You can see how much money a family has by looking at their shoes. I'm rocking a sweet pair of red Keens that my sister bought at Goodwill for $3.00. She has a gift for thrift shopping, seriously! They're in like-new condition. Don't judge my financial standing by my rad shoes. I think my mom is gradually getting to be a little more understanding and supportive of things. As for my...
Quote: Originally Posted by kalamos23 Just a thought - you might want to try cutting out dairy out of your diet - your baby may have a milk protein intolerance. That can cause reflux too and generally you will be able to tell in a couple of days (it was around 2 days for me) if that is the problem. DD is a LOT happier now that I have cut out dairy and her gas problems are nonexistent now. (she was a MAJOR pooter before) I was also thinking...
Beautiful family! Congratulations on the new baby!
My favorite bra was discontinued when I was in high school. I still haven't recovered from it or found a suitable replacement. Le sigh. I totally feel your pain.
Quote: Originally Posted by Livviesmom0207 I never thought anyone was stalking me. The whole thing just creeped me out because I have no clue who was inside that thing! The whole they knew who I was but I have no idea who they were. It couldn't have been anyone I worked with, nobody there knew where I lived. I've been with DH for 8 years and I only worked in the OR about 5 years ago so it couldn't be an ex. None of my friends would pull something...
Quote: Originally Posted by NiteNicole I mean, how is someone going to stalk you at a random fair in a character costume? Is that kind of planning even possible? I wouldn't imagine that kind of planning would be possible. It would have to be more of an unhappy coincidence that someone creepy from your past was now working as a costume character.
Quote: Originally Posted by amydidit I would find it exciting trying to figure out/find out who that was. Obviously it would be someone you know/knew... but who? Who remembers you that clearly? Is it an exboyfriend? A friend you've lost touch with? How exciting trying to figure it out! I think this kind of attention is only exciting to people who have never been stalked. Personally, based on my own experiences, I find the story unnerving. If...