or Connect

Posts by LaurenB

I've also been guilty of this in the past, but it's always left a bad taste in my mouth. I prefer "two and a baby" when we go out. As for service, my problem tends to go in the other direction: the waitstaff try really hard to give a menu and crayons to my 4 month old babe.
I feel like screaming at the very thought of people biting cloth. The worst is when I've seen people pull off mittens with their teeth. It gives me the ick shivers. My baby scratching on the boppy is giving me goosebumps right now. I also have a problem with people coughing with the same tone/rhythm/inflection over and over. I've often had jobs where I'm stuck near someone who coughs the same exact way all day long. My dad's cough sounds like he's sneeze-speaking my...
I have to pluck under my chin every day. I'd be glad if they came in any color other than blackest black.
Gorgeous! That is a wonderful and thoughtful gift!
Macheetah, your hair looks gorgeous! Your mom needs to get her eyes checked. And if my mom said my dd "looks really ugly", she wouldn't have to look at her again. What a horrible thing to say to a child!!
I'm dairy free for my little nursling. But I am ever dreaming of the cool, creamy bliss of vanilla bean ice cream . And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it was plopped on top of a warm, gooey brownie. :
I think your flannel should work fine. I have a bunch of wipes made from some microfiber cloth my sister gave me. Also, if anyone gives you baby washcloths, those are good too. Here's a website with some easy recipes for wipe solution. I find it works best for me to keep it in a spray bottle with the wipes separate. I got that idea from my friend whose baby I used to watch.. Her little DD would laugh when I sprayed her buns. My DD just looks surprised. Lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Septagram How about a cake? I would get them a cake with THANK YOU on it for DH to share. Mmm. I like thank-you cake. Or cookies. Chocolate chip. :
Quote: Originally Posted by fek&fuzz um, I wish I had not read this post. :: Me too. Especially so late at night. :
We need a better pic before anyone can get a real idea of how old you look.