or Connect

Posts by ~*max*~

Well Hello May Mamas! Thanks for shouting us out Sydnee! I'll PM you. I am actually on FB now. ;)  Any other May Mamas want to connect on FB just send me a PM.   We are all well here. LO is in kindergarten & loving it, dd(8) is in second grade, dd(10) is in 5th, and ds(12) is in 6th. I'm keeping busy w/some part-time work, women's ministry at our church, volunteering at school & taking care of home & hearth! Dh's new business is going really well. I am still moved &...
Hi May Mama Friends! Thanks for updating this thread Phoebe. That is exciting about your new house. How are things going w/you & Orion's dad?   The hurricane hit here, but we were just fine. We lost power for a couple of days, and school was delayed until this week, but otherwise we are very thankful. Some parts of our state are still w/out power. How did everyone else fair?   And speaking of school, how many of our May babes are starting kindergarten this year?...
Hello My Mamas!!! How is everyone doing? I have been thinking about everyone & thought I'd bump our thread up for a little check in. I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer.     We're all well here, keeping super busy. We're doing as much camping as we can fit in of course, tons of beach time, the big girls have swim lessons right now, and I'm still working part-time - so lots of juggling. Dh's business is going well. Slow, but steady. We are optimistic. In the...
Amy, that gift sounds so absolutely amazing! You (and Phoebe!) are so talented. What a smart girl composing that poem.   Ducky, nice to "see" you back! How's all in your life? Are you still crafting/sewing? If I remember correctly, you had an impressive website of items you'd made.   Gotta run. Be back soon.    
Hi Mamas. Just wanted to pop in quick to let you know I am thinking about you all and hope all the May babes had wonderful 5th birthdays!!!!   Mamabeakley, best of luck w/ the move. Sounds like you are off on an adventure! That will be such a relief for you I'm sure not to have to commute so much. I hope ds1 has a smooth adjustment to the process.   Sydnee, how was your first camping trip? We are off on our first trip this weekend. We're so excited. Everyone is...
  Just wanted to jump back on and wish all the May Mamas a most wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!!! I hope you all have wonderful, joyous days with your families.
I linked the old thread so folks could find us.
http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1310017/may-2006-mamas  New thread started by Sydnee here. C'mon over.
Hello May Mamas! Sydnee, thanks for starting a new thread. I know, I can't believe 5 and kindergarten are almost here!   Amy, that's a tough one! I can see how it would get pretty exaperating for the adults. Do you think it is an anxiety issue, or a control issue, or something else? If it were me, about 5-10 minutes before story time (while I was busy doing something else), I'd tell dd "It's almost storytime. If you'd like to choose a book go ahead and pick one now....
Phoebe, big hugs to you mama. I hope you are doing OK & have lots of support during this time. It sounds like the two of you are handling this well. I hope it all continues to go smoothly for you. We are here for you any time you want to talk.