or Connect

Posts by xtara2003x

http://www.biologicalnurturing.com/   The laid back breastfeeding.  Absolutely amazing..and completely solved all latch issues IMMEDIATELY.  I started having sore nipples, and with this baby being my second, I KNEW I needed to address it right away or it'd get worse. I called my friend who told me about the laid back breastfeeding style and this website...and my nipples stopped being sore immediately.  Just wanted to share!!!
Thank you all so much for your wonderfully kind words!! I teared up while reading them!  I am still on my birth high, and can't believe that my little miracle baby is 7 weeks old already! Time certainly flies.  Our birth was completely perfect for *us* and I am SO happy it went so so very well.  I am really glad my little 4 year old got to see what an unhindered birth looks like, and I only hope that I can help give her the feeling that birth is safe, and magical, and...
You are all SOOOO sweet! I am teary eyed reading your responses!!!! It was seriously one of the best days of my life.  My two girl's births..and my wedding day.  It's hard to imagine any days topping those!!!! We are SO in love!!  Here's a few pictures to share..   This was me crying about wanting Addison to come back home.  I just wanted my little girl with me!!!       Here is minutes after birth.  It's a bit dark as we had the lights low.  This is...
Dearest baby Emmi,   Here is your birth story, of which I could tell over and over again.  Birth is truly transformational, and yours was especially so.   John and I got married May 30, 2009.  We decided that if God were to bless us with a baby, we would be perfectly happy with his decision!  After months of not getting pregnant, I was getting really discouraged.  I was still nursing my 2 year old, and wondered if that may have been why we weren’t...
Dearest baby Emmi,   Here is your birth story, of which I could tell over and over again.  Birth is truly transformational, and yours was especially so.   John and I got married May 30, 2009.  We decided that if God were to bless us with a baby, we would be perfectly happy with his decision!  After months of not getting pregnant, I was getting really discouraged.  I was still nursing my 2 year old, and wondered if that may have been why we weren’t...
Just popping on to say we had another baby girl last night at 6:36pm after 3 hours of labor and 6 minutes of pushing. She was welcomed by mommy .daddy...4 year old sister ..my best friend an doula, and her grandma. It was a perfectly lovely amazing planned UC. Life is wonderful!!!!!!
I was just wondering if any of you had made a labor CD, and what music/songs you put on it?   That's still on my to do list, so I want to get that finished. Any help would be greatly appreciated!   The one song I REALLY love is Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks. Makes me cry every time!! :)    
ME TOO!!  I haven't had a vaginal exam, US...etc, this entire pregnancy. It's pretty much been a UP as well...though I have had a few MW appts.  I am totally against interventions for myself to induce...yet here I am fantasizing about having sex, having DD nurse and making myself go into labor! LOL!  The last few weeks are SO hard! Ugh!
  Ditto to that!!   Obviously I'm all about baby coming when baby is ready...but I AM READY. Prodromal labor stinks...sleeping stinks...I just want baby out!
  HI ERICA!! I am so glad you found me and popped in to say hi!! :)  How sweet of you!! I hope you are doing well too!! You just had your baby right? Do you have a link to your birth story or anything!? Ohhh yeah.  My belly is numb as well. All around my belly button..and it feels exactly like you described. I can basically FEEL it..but it is definitely the way you described.  Sooo strange! Never had that with my first.   I'll be 38 weeks on Thursday.  I think this baby...