or Connect

Posts by linguistmama

We're trying to jump start out Portuguese learning and I need some more audio things we can listen to during the day. We listen to some audio books on librivox and I've found some youtube cartoons, but I would love some kind of daily Brazilian news podcast or something. I used to be fluent and need to brush up and I want as many native resources as possible for our dds. I'll answer their questions and help them along. We all already speak Spanish so that helps a lot. ...
I'll try to post pics of ours later. We also live in a small 2bd apartment. We have one very tall bookshelf in the living room that holds all the kid's books, art supplies and homeschool books. The bookshelf doesn't fit in the kitchen where the table is, but we bring things like paint to the kitchen table as needed. Otherwise we read on the couch which is near the computer. More and more I'm finding the internet so helpful. Instead of having to buy a science...
I'm glad you are feeling better! I hadn't heard of the site you posted, but I wonder what his protocol is? I noticed his supplements were all things I recognized like ALA, NAC and Glutatione. This is the big yahoo group: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...guid=261920562 I also joined another one that focuses on adults since the other group focuses on kids a lot and I wanted both perspectives: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...guid=261920562 Cutler...
Yes, check out the ibr http://www.ibrinfo.org/ They will calculate the payment based on your income. I've had deferments in the past as well and they only used my income to qualify, not dh's. Since I also stay home it went to $0.
First, I'll say that I don't know near as much as Tanya Quote: Originally Posted by Toolip Ok, so here's what I think I'm going to order and where. Please let me know what you think. I need to order it tonight. magnesium citramate Double Zinc Picolinate Molybdenum Picolinate Pic-Mins Basic B Complex Basic Nutrients III (Citrate W/O Copper & Iron) Bioplasma B 12 drops I already have: Vitamin C Bentonite clay Cod liver...
Hi Brightonwoman! We've been seeing a kinergetics practitioner and it has cleared up both of my children's mild IgEs and more severe IgGs, (Alletess blood test). I never would have thought there could have been a connection, but seeing has been believing for me! I don't think it's the cause for all allergies or works for everyone of course, but for us the blocked emotions were causing the food issues. There is some info on the site and a few videos on youtube. In our...
We have a small apartment so it is in our bedroom closet. My mom fortunately got us a nice nesting set so it takes up less space than it would otherwise.
Cutler says that ala can lessen copper excretion. Here's a quote from a site about his method: "ALA tends to lessen copper excretion--- so people taking ALA may have their copper levels increase. This can be a problem for people who already have high copper (which is toxic). This should be considered in deciding when to use ALA." My hair test showed normal copper levels so I didn't feel the need to supplement especially when my body might retain more while...
We've moved locally several times in the last few years and only keep the box for our large flatscreen monitor since I'm terrified of it breaking
Yeah, I'm really excited! Thanks for listing possible options. I'll look into them and see what I think. I like a big list of things to consider since I want to cover all my bases. I think I'll try some higher does of ALA for sure and see how I feel. If I find a magic thyroid cure I'll let you know. I started upping my iodoral this past week to see if it would help after the good effects seemed to peter out. If the kinergetics doesn't help I'll try the homeopath I...