or Connect

Posts by linguistmama

My hair test showed deranged mineral transport, and barium and aluminum were a little into the yellow. I tested because both my dd's have had a lot of food allergies. Their hair tests didn't show deranged mineral transport, but the youngest had mercury into the yellow. I haven't had amalgams, but my mother did and I got lots of extra vaxes for travel to south america as a teen. At first I felt really, really good on chelation rounds. Now that's how I feel on and off...
I started chelating at the end of March this year with 25mg DMSA. I've since dropped the DMSA and have worked up to 100mg ALA (I know that's quicker than what Cutler recommends ) My bowel tolerance with C used to be 28 grams while on round. It's now 12 grams on round a month later. I never had amalgams, but that still seems like fast progress. Any feedback? I've done 3 days on and 4 days off the whole time except for 2 weeks off once. I keep thinking that either...
Is there any way to get either program to show when a bill is due and the amount by having it actually download that information? Like the way my bank can get ebills? I know Quicken has the option for me to manually set up reminders, but I was wondering if it could download it from the company.
Quote: Originally Posted by laurabfig I actually love doing laundry (and hanging it outside when sunny!) but HATE folding clothes and re-distributing them to everyone. Someone please tell me the basket idea could work! We don't have dressers either to save space in our small apartment and I like it a lot better. I think the laundry basket idea is great! I'm going to keep my eye out for some cheap ones that will fit on our large closet...
My 5 and 2 yo can undo all of my folding work in short order. I'm seriously considering not folding anymore at all. We don't really care about a few wrinkles and I keep their nice dresses hanging up. I put away their extra clothes so that it's a manageable amount even if they have to dig through it all to find what they want. We have a family closet in our hall closet that has shelves, except for hanging clothes. I think I may get some baskets to put their clothes in...
That's awesome, I'm jealous! My kids have plenty of growing room in their current seats, but I covet a new Radian. We just got a Windstar so I could install it with latch
I hope you see still more benefits after the next shot franklin! We're taking a break from the lda for now. I took both dds to an energy healer that uses Kinergetics for their social anxiety. It turns out she can also help with their allergies. After one visit my oldest was able to eat anything and only reacts a little bit to yeast! I'm still in "stunned, is this for real mode?". My oldest's allergies all had an emotional component that was supposedly causing...
Quote: Originally Posted by LizzyQ That's what they told me too, but so far I haven't had an overdraft so... : Yeah, I'm hoping to avoid needing to know , but every once in awhile I use the wrong account for something and just want to be sure.
I looked on their website because I wanted to see if they could set up our account to not accept transactions that would put it in the red and incur overdraft fees. In an email reply they sent me it says that fees may still be charged, but the woman at the bank said that there are not. She said there are no fees for returned items etc. Anyone know if that's true?
So beautiful! 5yo dd just asked if we could buy all that