or Connect

Posts by CarsonBookworm

Yes, I was.  
I forgot to add: I want to post a chart for y'all to see, because my cycle this month has literally gone for the birds. I should be O'ing by now...and nada. No change in CM, CP and my temps are higher than the average cycle for me, pre-O, but much lower than they would be afterward.   I know that every month is different, but I want to hurry up and get O over with so me and my guy can dtd. I hate condoms and the waiting is making me very ticked off, on top of the...
Butterfly- When I was pg with DD, she was showing growth about three weeks behind, including no yolk sac. That is why I kept telling my OB that even though he wanted me to have a D&C, that I was certain that everything was fine and that I did NOT conceive when everyone else thought that I did.   Our bodies are bizarre by nature...
Happy New Month Ladies!!!!   Well, I've got baby fever AGAIN! Or maybe it just didn't go away..... I'm not in the right place or stage in my life to actually have a child. But this case of Baby Fever is PAINFUL!   Thank G-d that I'm CTA.....otherwise, I don't know what my hormones would make me do!
I use OvuView which is set up as a both a CTA and a TTC app. I trust it completely, YMMV,
Oh yeah......we're in the 6 months to 2 years range, on the lower end of that. We'll see what happens then....thanks for your answer.
I have a question that has been pressing on me:   What is the deal with my boyfriend? His family pretty much assumes that we'll get married (which we may.....or may not) and while I do love him dearly......I'm one of these people who would like to marry pretty soon....and BF wants to see how things go.....so I don't want to waste my time in a relationship that probably will not lead to marriage.   I had a dream where I married someone in June 2013. Is this him?...
I got pregnant with my DD within two cycles while using VCF film as BC and nothing else.   Have you thought of NFP? That's non-hormonal, I've been using it for thirteen cycles and counting successfully.
Hey ladies.... I'm back. I'm dating someone now (R.) who is very cool with NFP AND my preference for mama cloth. (YES!)   While I've charted all along during the time between when my Ex-FI left last September and R. moved in about six weeks ago, I was mostly just keeping an eye on CM and CP and when AF came and when she went on her way.   This first cycle with R. in the house, I just kept up with what I'd been doing. We were very cautious with doing it as a...
It was a door slam day. I mean, it's people's decision on whether to open their doors to you or not. I understand that. They didn't need to be rude about it though. So, I have a business license for a hobby business from the city (Which means that you make less than $3500 a year through your business). and went down to the Sheriff's Department for a $20 peddler's license so I could knock on doors and offer to clean windows, house, pull weeds, rake leaves or  whatever...