or Connect

Posts by Nonie's mom

Hi ladies! I thought I would post here since months ago I posted with a problem myself. My dd refused my right breast and I developed mastitis . I was concerned that she would not get enough milk from one breast. She to this day screams bloody murder if I put her to the right breast. Everyone here told me that she would be fine on one breast. I thought I would give others some hope too but letting you know that I have a nearly 5 month old ebf on one boob baby girl...
: My 4 month old is sick for the first time. She is acting fine and seems happy still. She does, however, have a nasty wet cough and nasal discharge (sneezing a lot): : . We think that she aspirated milk this past Monday and has had an intermittant cough since. It got worse on Wednesday or so. I am wondering what I can do on my part, besides nurse a lot, in order to support her in fighting her first cold. Are there suppliments that I could take like Vit C? TIA!
Having just recently had a baby, I was concerned with lotions having parabens in them. For Christmas, my dh purchased this lotion that he found at Walmart called Nightingale Naturals. It has no parabens or propylene glycol. It smells wonderful! He also got me the shower gel. Has anyone else tried this?
Glory
I'm sure that others will have better advice but I will tell you what little I know. I think that hens start to lay around 6 months to a year. I have heard/read that they peak from 2-5 or so. They can live for quite a long time but do not lay daily. I made the huge mistake of buying years ago when I was niave and soooo excited from a egg laying farm. I wanted to learn to butcher a couple of them. I was working at a community center with a lot of older folks and an...
We were scheduled for our dd 4 month wbv yesterday and called the ped to reschedule for a reason that escapes me. But it actually worked out because they said that it was a good idea for us to wait because they had a huge number of babies with diarrhea coming in and the older children had coughs. They never called back with a reschedule and we actually talked about it and decided not to go unless she becomes too ill for us to handle. Right now she has a cough which we...
Well, it is a no go. Apparently the reason is that they are not medically equipped to handle a baby that young. I am pretty bummed but we are planning an alternate trip to Florida. It will still be fun. Too bad she was 11 days overdue. She would be 4 months then! We talked to as high up a person as we could and they said no. At least we can get a refund though. Thanks for all the replies! PS. On a side note, one of the first people that we talked to said,...
It is also a privately chartered sort of cruise I think. It is a jazz cruise.
Carnival cruiselines and no we don't have a boarding pass for her because they said that infants don't need one.