or Connect

Posts by Nonie's mom

What a fun post!! Twinkle twinkle little star Don't fall asleep...not sure of the title but it is in Mary Poppins when they won't go to sleep. I just sing the tune. Go to sleep I made up a song for diaper changes.. Nonie, I love my little Nonie I love to change her Little diapers Nonie I love my little Nonie She is more pretty than any city I have more verses but they are pretty pathetic when it comes to rhyming lol! She also likes...Old McDonald,...
I am just wandering around in MDC and happened upon this post. I thought, "what the heck is twiddling?" I had NO idea this happened!! How funny. I have a 14 week old and I am so glad to know I can look forward to being boob goosed. I probably won't mind either but her nails sure can be sharp!
I'm Susan and I know I am late...lol. Nonie was born 9-30. Great idea for a thread!!
Nonie Vienne Born 9-30-06 41 weeks 4 days 5:34 AM 8# 6oz 21 inches long My water broke at 11:34 PM on the 29th. I had just come to bed and felt a trickle..I though, I know I wiped. I tried to go to sleep but was so excited. I laid and rested for about a half hour and then the contractions started at about 4 minutes apart. My dh washed the tub in case I wanted to labor in it. Little did we both know it would go much more quickly!! I moved to the bathroom and...
My little one makes the funniest face when she poops. She scrunches her eyebrows down and does a half smile and grunts. She looks like she is doing some serious business. She is so noisy too!!! Anyone else have a comic pooper? Ironically enough, the face I used above is labeled "crap"!!!!
I love nursing too. What an intimate and special time with my baby. Nonie strokes my chest while she nurses and she sighs the sweetest sighs. I let down a lot at a time and she struggles initially with a swallow, breath in, swallow, breath out, swallow, breath in etc. and when it slows down she likes to nibble and sigh. It makes me tear up thinking about it cuz it is just so sweet. She also smiles milky smiles and it dribbles down her cheek. I tease her and tell her...
I was totally thinking about #2 shortly after dd was born. Like pp said, it was empowering and I have never been so proud of my body. I still can't believe I created something so perfect and I had an awesome pregnancy and easy labor. I'm sure that has something to do with it. I had an IUD put in about a month ago. We are wanting to wait until early '08 because we are moving in the fall. I didn't want to move pregnant. I was useless for the most part while...
I finally have a couple of pictures posted on baby blogs! There are actually 2 pages but I had a hard time figuring out how to use this silly blog! www.babyblogs.com/nonie
Nonie hates tummy time and only manages to get whatever she is laying on all wet from her slobbery mouth!!! She can scoot on her back but only goes up not down. She can turn over from her tummy to her back but not from her back to her tummy. She loves to sit up and tries and tries to sit up on her own. She can sit propped with pillows but when she gets excited, it is no time until she is flopped over on her side. Last night was a weird night with her twitching. She...
Man, I am so jealous of you guys!!!! I started when dd was a month and a half old!!! I had spotting for a week then nothing for a week and then spotting for a week. Then I got an IUD and have had a continuous light period for about 6 weeks. She is exclusively bf too!! And she eats a lot!!! So unfair!: