or Connect

Posts by dawn1221

Just checking in today and hoping for an update. How is your daughter? Have you made the necessary moves towards protecting her? I'm genuinely concerned and hope thinks are moving in the right direction. Please update here (or privately if you prefer). Dawn
Please make sure this has been reported to the police. Get an order of protection and you won't need to move, he will. And until an investigation has been complete, he should not be anywhere near your kids. It makes zero difference if this is the best relationship you've ever had. If this is true, and he is innocent, then he will understand that a good mother believes her child and takes immediate steps to protect her child. Clearly, something happened at some point with...
I like to think I am one of the more considerate parents at preschool/daycare. Whenever I get a call about anything with my child, I show up to pick them up within 15 minutes (only because I work really to the school). I think the teachers and the director of the school love me. Mostly because they tell me they love me Now DD was at another school until she was almost two. I had a few issues with them . First off, we put DD in overnight diapers to take her to school...
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetGuayaba There appears to be slight misunderstanding whether from not reading fully or my writing but certainly something has been misunderstood. While yes I stated I was surprised by no non-traditional posts giving me recommendations or ways to rule out certain major things from home as I had asked my comments at the end of the paragraph where directly about a certain post which revered DR's not about all posts. Like I...
Quote: Originally Posted by mysticmomma why can't you just give it before and after? Yes, my question as well. I have a DD in preschool/daycare full time. Her preschool will not even administer prescription meds. You just need to work the timing out so it is given before and after school or come and give the meds at lunch or something. They don't want to be responsible for medication because of the liability. Also, if your kid is sick...
Please don't douche!!!! Go to a doctor ASAP. When I was a teenager I had BV but didn't recognize the signs. I douched and pushed the infection all the way up into my fallopian tubes. The scar tissue left over from that cause my ectopic pregnancy (that nearly killed me) and the $25k RE bill for IVF to have DD. Seriously, it isn't worth risking your fertility. No doctor would ever recommend douche at any point (vag being self cleaning and all).
I am so very sorry for your loss : If there is anything at all that I can do to help please let me know. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChattyCat The death of a close family member is widely regarded as the most stressful thing that a person can experience in her life. When one is ttcing and failing monthly, it is commonly held that the stress is the same as the death of a close family member, because it is the death of the hope of a baby. Over and over again, ad nauseum. I've never heard of a woman who said anything like "give me fertility treatment or I'll...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola Ahhh, OK, gotcha! I swear, I am impaired when it comes to interpreting things on message boards. It wasn't you, it was me
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola I quoted you and said I don't think they should, meaning I don't think they should be discriminated against. And in my post before this one, I said that I think infertility treatments should be covered by insurance and that I want to live in a society where infertility is taken seriously and treatment is offered. I'm trying to sort out why you responded after me with Why should people with infertility be...