or Connect

Posts by mataji4

I feel you ladies on the feeling overweight thing.  I eat SO much when I'm nursing.  I'm all skinny and cute when I'm pregnant and nursing, my breasts are huge and I feel huge all over- my measurements are 40-40-40 which I think is so funny, I'm like a rectangle, like a man!  Anyway, I have ordered myself some new cardigans and a couple of skirts so at least I can feel more feminine.  I swam laps today for the first time in forever and it felt so good to stretch out my...
Wow!  I haven't checked in here in so long.  The babies are so cute and yes, chunking up some too.  I love it when they aren't newborns anymore, and everything feels more settled, and you can hold them more upright and they just smile every time you look at them!!!  Robin's been chuckling so much, and he's so ticklish.  Love it.  Here's Robin, he is just 2 1/2 months old now, but these were taken at 2 months...           lilac, those crowns are so cute- did you...
yes, that's it!!  i added some stitches and length to the pattern, and glad i did.  i made a bigger one for my 3 yr old too.
My oldest is 15 and youngest is a month old...it's hard at dinnertime when they all want to share about their day...oldest wants to talk about career day and talking to the electric car engineers, middle son wants to talk about building a windmill at school, my three year old is bored out of his mind and keeps escaping the table to get attention, and I'm eating my dinner standing up while I bounce the baby!  Hard to feel like we have cohesive family time at the dinner...
Missbrea, I wonder if we knitted the same sweater vest?!  The pebble vest?  Here's Robin in his, sort of scrunched up but it has buttons up the left side and the left shoulder, just can't see them.  
Robin is just 4 weeks old today- 13 pounds 4 ounces and has grown 1 1/2 inches too!    
Great story! sounds like we had similar experiences being late with 11+ pound boys! I just posted mine. What was your boy's birthdate? Mine was Jan 16th. Congratulations!!
This was my 6th baby, 3rd planned UC...others were born at home with a midwife. I was due Christmas Day but it came and went. I was having a good pregnancy, my last, and I wasn't too uncomfortable. At just past 42 weeks my family doc - who was very supportive of my planned UCs-scheduled an ultrasound. The placenta, fluid and baby were all fine so we just waited...did another one a few days later and all was still well. Even though I'd gone 18 days late before, I was...
This was my 6th baby, 3rd planned UC...others were born at home with a midwife. I was due Christmas Day but it came and went. I was having a good pregnancy, my last, and I wasn't too uncomfortable. At just past 42 weeks my family doc - who was very supportive of my planned UCs-scheduled an ultrasound. The placenta, fluid and baby were all fine so we just waited...did another one a few days later and all was still well. Even though I'd gone 18 days late before, I was...
I think when they sleep longer stretches there's a mor intense let down of milk so then they choke and get gassyand scream...whereas if they suckle all day it's not like that. My baby sleeps 2-3 hours at a time and is up 2 or 3 times at night and is a choking nurser too. My mom leaves Sat then I'm on my own! Baby is just almost 3 weeks. Dealing with hemmoroids and hating it. Yuck! They are painful, I had no idea and was not prepared! Now am using New Mama Bottom balm,...