or Connect

Posts by ***Heather***

Quote: Originally Posted by Annikate Ack, I know. I hate pms. Email me. Do you have my email? : I read that as "I hate PMS" and I thought, hey who doesn't. Then I was wondering why you had to email each other about it. I get it now. Quote: Originally Posted by *Devon* Oh, another thread I will start at home: ~*~ Boredom is NOT a good reason to have a baby! Says who?! Valerie: Have fun scrap...
Quote: Originally Posted by ***Heather*** Now I will manifest the bestest job ever in the whole wide world!!! Watch out! I just spent an hour looking through this thread and others linking off of it. I'm all tingly! Hey April, you're on there. I won't say what my idea is, but it makes my heart sing. It ties in with so many of my skills and interests. It's just an idea, we'll see what happens. : Happy Birthday Tanya! : Sending...
Good Morning! I love waking up happy. I've been humming "OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING" since I popped out of bed. Today is going to be fabulous. I wonder what amazing things I'll have to report tonight. Oh, the possibilities! Had a bunch of fab things happen yesterday (personal stuff I won't get into... no, it wasn't sex! That will probably go on todays list. Anywho, where was I? Oh, good day yesterday that left me dancing over the tiny little things that make me...
Ugh. I read the 'other' thread. I think I *might* need to go eat a big bowl of chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and peanuts to raise my vibe. The things you have to do sometimes... *sigh*
Quote: Originally Posted by Collinsky And I don't know if I'm a convert... I haven't read the fine print yet. Oooo, watch out! The fine print is where they get you!
Yeah, I'm trying not to look in other threads either. Spent some time in Digging in the Earth and Country/off grid. That was fine, but one second in TAO and my vibe went way down...
Help! Feeling a little bit down about job search. We've been surviving... scratch that... FLOURISHING! on unexpected income, what have felt like Gifts from GUS. But I just want a regular old income. It's been 4 months since either DH or I have received a paycheck. I've applied for a bunch of jobs, but haven't heard back. Some have even extended their job start date to gather in more CV's without calling me. In other words, I'm feeling very unwanted. *Sigh* I'm trying to...
Bump!
Right back at you! ::: ::: : ::: ::
Devon! Hoping that you didn't go to bed angry at each other and were able to clear the air. ::: Tara: Sorry you're still having a hard time. It will get better soon! ::: Kalisis: Congrats on setting a date! Doesn't it make it feel more REAL?! Melanie: You're doing fabulous! Don't stress too much. WWoW will be back up when it's ready to be back up. Have a day with your Mom and just let it go. ::: Oh, guess what? I'm going to Montreal for a couple days! I don't go...