or Connect

Posts by Navy_Mommy

Ok. My 2 yr old dd is a very sweet girl. But lately, I think she has been learning bad things at Day Care (I am not thrilled that she is there, but I am 2 weeks from my due date with #2 and have several weekly appointments that she cannot go to and I need to take better care of myself). I assume it is from Day Care. She has become more inclined to be argumentative, hit, yell 'no'... things that she would only do when she was EXTREMELY tired. I don't know if she is just...
I'm concerned that the longer I go, the more pressure I'm going to get to 'do' something. whether it be induction or c-section because of gestational diabetes. Plus, my dr (who is VERY supportive of whatever I want to do) is starting her perminent maternity leave on the 14th.
I feel like I'm never going to have any contractions!! I can't tell what I'm feeling, and he is such a mover! I'm 37 weeks.... I'm starting to lose faith in my body... Am I going to work!? I could really use some encouragement. I was induced with my dd and it didn't catch well..... it took forever and was miserable. I'm desprite to go into labor myself this time... sort of feel like my body might just not know how to .....
wow, that totally sounds like me with my therepist... hahaha I'm sorry you are going through that.. but at the same time, It's nice to know I'm not the only one!
ok, not sure how to put this... I have a a very large vein that runs across my areola, just under the nipple. It sticks out a little bit, and is noticable. I am waiting for our second child to arrive (I'm 37 weeks) and I'm wondering if this was one of the reasons bf was so painful with my first child. ((Between stress and drepression, I had to stop after only 4 weeks or so..)) I have been trying to prepare for round 2, and I've noticed that my left side is quick to hurt...
I would talk to my OB about it before hand, but unfortunately.... I won't know who my Dr is until I get to the hospital. I just want to go into labor! What does a poor mama have to do to go into labor naturally?! and by herself!?
My dd (2) loves to take care of her baby dolls. She feeds, baths, puts them to bed, etc. So, I am referbishing my old doll cradle, and since we got a moses basket for her baby brother, I got her one that is for her dolls. That way, she can take care of her babies just like mommy is taking care of the baby brother.
I haven't tried alot of labor inducers... I was drinking RRL but got out of the habbit (just didn't have time) now I do! So I will pick that up again. other than this one, I don't know too much else about natural was to induce. I was checked last Thursday... nothing... completely nothing...
I am trying to mentally prepare myself to be induced again. I have gestational diabetes, so I have been told by my dr. that if I don't deliver by around 39 or 40 weeks, they will recomend induction. I am not happy about this, but I am dealing with that. What I was wondering, I know with my daughter I was completely induced (I wasn't dialated at all or thinned at all) and they kept me strapped to the bed with fetal monitors... and then an internal one. Does anyone know if...
I don't have a cute baby belly, but I'm going to get it done .... I don't care.. It's for me anyways. =)