or Connect

Posts by Valkyrie9

Happy Green Bee's knis are ridonkulously stretchy, and my daughter wore this set between 2-4 years.  The dress was getting a little short by age 4, but the tights had plenty of room.
Hi there!  My doctor recently did a blood test on me for h-pylori and it came back positive.  She's got me taking the "Prev-Pack" of antibiotics (amoxicillin and...something -mycin, I can't remember, with Prevacid).  I've started taking a really good probiotic formula to help counter the ill effects of that.  I've read that licorice supplements can help with the lining of the stomach, but have also read that they may interfere with certain medications.  Can you help me...
Check out City of Rocks state park, which is in southern Idaho.  I haven't been yet, but have heard rave reviews and seen some pretty awesome pictures.  It's a good place for kids who climb on rocks.  :-)   Boise has a number of nice city parks with a Greenbelt connecting them, which is nice and cheap if everyone needs to stretch their legs.  I like to check out the Pendleton Wool Mill in Pendleton, Oregon, though they don't have great bargains too often.  HTH!
Some really adorable Hanna Andersson and Happy Green Bee little girls clothes.  Probably the last of my Hannas--my DD won't wear the brand anymore because there's just not enough bling.  Sigh...  I will make markdowns on orders of multiple items to account for reduced shipping costs from me.  PM me!   http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/caseyoc/ 
"Team Rollo" *snort* How do you pronounce that, anyway? Is it just like it's spelled, or is it like a guy I used to know who pronounced it "RAL-lee"?
I finished it last night and absolutely loved it. I can understand why Katniss was confused at the end. I wish we could post spoilers here, but I'm going to say she didn't have enough experience in that particular aspect of life to really understand what was going on. She's so guarded. Anyway, my husband is reading "Catching Fire" right now and I keep giving him dirty looks to hurry it up so I can read it next! I'm assuming there's a third book? Or is this bigger...
I just finished tonight--OMG! Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!As Jamie and Claire ended up leaving Scotland separately, I was thinking, "Okay, what can possibly happen on this voyage that she hasn't already written? We've covered pirates pretty exhaustively, not to mention the press gangs..." I totally did not see the marriage thing coming at. all. So do you think Jamie is going to be angry about Lord John's confession, or do you think he's...
I'm a little over halfway through and am sick unto death of Lord John and William. Of course, I was sick unto death of Brianna and Roger when they were first introduced, but I grew used to them and can now tolerate their presence in the book. I suppose it may get to the point where I'm interested in what will happen to William, but he had better do something soon to capture my interest. As another reader said, I tried a Lord John book and it was okay, but I didn't...
Bumping...
The part that spun me up is that they're saying "most" cases of SIDS occurred during co-sleeping, but then you see that the actual percentage is 54%. I'll bet you could get a 4% variance in gender with the same study, so then you could turn around and say, "Boys more likely to die of SIDS." And it scarcely points out that the other 46% of the fatalities happened in non-co-sleeping situations: what about them? Where are the answers for those families? Why not just...