or Connect

Posts by katie9143

Hey ladies....i have a friend that was looking for info about diaper services. she lives in quincy, ma and works in cambridge. any lead? so far she was only able to find one and they charge extra for her town so i was thinking there have got to be some closer. tia
i read this thread earlier and while talking to another mom about loving these a little while ago I thought I had to come back and send you to a link. I only have one kid but have used these new one size hugga buns and they ROCK!! They are super cheap and very durable too. I would think that a couple dozen of these would really streamline your stash (you could also use them as covers too and lay in your pfs). You can get them with and without the insert which would be...
Quote: Originally Posted by threekstrio BUMP! im assuming you have posted a iso on DS?
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie true, it doesn't. the ice cream that's got alcohol in it doesn't get quite as hard as the plain ice cream. but it's still really really good and it's still ice cream. just, soft. well duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh someone slap me
Quote: Originally Posted by Cherry Alive Do we get nifty little white robes or will they be black and red? dude, the uniform is so GREEN
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie yes. cheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladascheese enchiladas im starving in my next life i need a spouse that can cook
did someone say cheese enchiladas?
Quote: Originally Posted by mamadelbosque Hi there, my DS1 just turned 3 a couple weeks ago and he's rfing in a truefit (last time I weighed him he was like 28-29#s - he's tiny, I know!). He was ff for a little more than a year (15 or 16 months till like 28 or 29ish), when I tried turning his seat back around (he screamed 24/7 in the car before we flipped him originally around 15/16 months), and he was/is happy as a clam that way now. Is there any way you...
Quote: Originally Posted by an_aurora The Frontier85 just came out like 2 weeks ago It has top slots 2" higher than the previous Frontier. It's all in the marketing. Suddenly "SIP" was a popular selling point so now Britax, Evenflo, Graco, Radian all started marketing their seats as having superior SIP and putting "side impact tested" labels on all the seats. Truth is, they are all the same and while wings might offer a little better SIP, just...