or Connect

Posts by katie9143

Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie really? what else are you wearing? jeans, purple shirt, old wool sweater - i look hawt
Quote: Originally Posted by katie9143 i got shoes on but def sitting down dude.....i gotta clean some sh!t up.....we have 2 floors of crap, including beds all on the frst floor. oh well and im not all that tidy to begin with.....so it certainly doesnt help
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie uh... I think since we're all on our computers, we're probably sitting-down. and I'm at least barefoot. i got shoes on but def sitting down
Quote: Originally Posted by Tinker Of course. All sinkers are up standing, straight laced, well behaved people. Why would you even think otherwise, Katie? puleezzee
is everyone behaving?
Quote: Originally Posted by medicmama I can't sleep,keeyed up from a call,and I am leaving at 6:30 anyways. No problem, Just stating I am bored. 6:30 AM???? um thats plenty of time to sleep you crazy woman ok im going to bed....have fun ladies oh and stay outta trouble will y'all?????
Quote: Originally Posted by vegemamato meh.. pee, schmee it sucks tho...dd is shoved so far up my *ahem* the second i lay down....taking a pee is such a major hassle
Quote: Originally Posted by medicmama Did he fall in the shower and hit his head? He's being nice to you. skater boy? I wish there was a whole foods near us. There's taco bell... but that is not considered food. no why? Just saying I am enjoying new music! i know right? my friend kelly was like....um what does he want
Quote: Originally Posted by vegemamato I go insane everytime I go to whole foods- we're in their capitol, you know do you guys have the taco stand? yep we do....my fav is the sesame tofu Quote: Originally Posted by medicmama So I am at work, and bored! go to sleep Quote: Originally Posted by vegemamato the kids are going crazy.. my new neighbor said hi and I giggled like a school girl...
hubby bought my some yummy food from the whole foods deli tonight