or Connect

Posts by ipfree

We live in San Diego. My son is 4 not yet vaccinated. I have no idea when to start. I am getting a lot of pressure from doctors and possible pre-schools. I've been staying home with him so he hasn't gone to school. I was told he needed his vaccinations to start school? Thanks!
Hey! I have an almost 3 year old boy who would love new friends Any Mamas want to meet up for a playdate PM me
Hi, I was hoping someone would suggest some names for you. I cannot help as I am in the same situation. We've been having MANY difficulties because my 3 year old son is not vaccinated. All the daycare facilities I have applied to have rejected us because we don't vaccinate. Any ideas??? Goodluck to you!
Have fun here! So great you're interested in having a midwife! I moved to Upstate NY to have my baby ... and ended up birthing in Vermont with a fabulous midwife who helped me so much. The best was not tearing thanks to all the oils she massaged on me for a long time. Aaaaaaaaah wonderful natural births! Have a wonderful pregnancy and it is so great you're so excited!
Yes! The turnaround works! Katie Byron's books have helped me so much. Goodluck Mama with the cleaning and I would also point out how AMAZING YOU ARE to homeschool 4 kids and do cool art stuff with them. Awesome! Sometimes it helps me to reflect on all the positive things I am doing and that's why there's a mess. When I give myself a pat on the back for actually doing all that fun stuff, it's easier for me to clean because I am not getting down on myself for the...
Excellent tips! I hope you meet some magnificent Mamas! I am in the same situation ... and am inspired by all the great advice. Happy Friendmaking. This post reminds me so much of Amy my dearest friend Kundalini - Mama. Riversky I love your siggy. She must love it! Amy loved meeting new Moms and she was a fabulous person to meet in Rutland .... she especially loved introducing new Moms to the area ... and quickly all be friends for life. Amy is still my best...
OK I'm in for February!! 1. My name is Irene and my family and I moved back to San Diego from Vermont where I met one of my dearest friends Kundalini-Mama - Amy Donaldson (I love you!) She was very active on MDC and always kept reminding me to sign on! sign on! I love you Mamas! You have been an inspiration and a source of peace for me! 2. I have been a SAHM with my son Connor almost 2, since he was born. In Vermont it was MUCH easier to spend nothing! Especially in...
Oh yes very lucky and SMART indeed to have found this amazing community before TTC!!! My dear friend Amy Donaldson got me into mothering after I had my bebe and it opened up my mind to so many options! I was fortunate to give birth in Vermont where I had a midwife and was able to birth naturally, nurse immediately after my son was born & keep my baby vaccine and circ-free ... intact! I wish you a wonderful research time and it's so exciting to be a sponge and soak...
I am so sorry you Mommas have to live in pain ... yes it sucks and this is a fabulous place to gain strength and carry on. To gain valuable information and support. My dearest friend Amy Donaldson died of breast cancer last June. She always felt so much better after chatting with you Mamas on MDC. Jessica - mighty-mama sadly also passed last month. I mention them because these two phenomenal ladies have given me strength that I didn't even know I had hidden. I was...
I recently started having symptoms of sore joints. I am currently in the process of cleaning out my kitchen and stocking up on Gluten Free and Dairy Free food to alleviate my symptoms. Thank you all so much for all the VERY VALUABLE information about dairy and GF diets! I hurt less now that I have been eating better ... THANKS!: