or Connect

Posts by WaturMama

LitMama, really, the oven? It seems like it would be too hot. Do you know how low it needs to go?   Wow about the pg on the 19 day cycle! You are so fertile! And woohoo about the open healthy tube!! That is fantastic!! Yikes about the bleaching dilemma. I don't really know anything about it, but hydrogen peroxide that I assume you are not swallowing doesn't sound that horrible. I'd try to learn more though. Have you asked your TCM person for her opinion?   AFM,...
That is so wonderful, fuller2!!! WOW about 9 lb 13 oz!! So glad you were happy with the birth experience and yayyayyay you have a baby boy!!! Enjoy!!!  
Stevi, a lot of communities have TCM clinics (where multiple patients are in one room) that offer services at very low prices. Maybe even that would be too much, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of that possibility. You seem very young for menopause. Does young menopause run in your family? I know that can be true of some families. I hope it's just soy blip.
gumblossom, I went to the beach with my ds yesterday, too! I'm also just going for enjoying the child I have. We sure had a great time yesterday. I love hearing that your two kids with the 7 year age spread had a great time together. Yes, our babies are miracles.   Stevi, have you tried TCM ? It has done a lot for me in making my cycle more regular.
Yikes about that lump, Shell! I'm glad it's out of there.   I like the story of your signs in the grocery store, gumblossom.   AF came today, CD1. I ovulated early this month, so we really did not have a legitimate try. I was pleased that my luteal phase was 14 days. It is amazing how when we don't try (and just occasionally when we do) I don't have the symptoms I have on the months when we do try. I guess I am pretty consistently having chemical pgs. Or maybe...
Happy birthday dear Litmama! Welcome to 44. I won't be with you here for long, but nice to be here together for now. Your celebrating sounds lovely. We'll put our heads together about the yogurt warming conundrum. Several times I've seen the St. Benoit's and considered it, but it crosses the expensive line for me too. I have some big glass jars myself, ready to make yogurt in. I don't have a slow cooker. I've heard people use a heating pad in a cooler. I've got neither...
miss_sonja, yay to still pregnant!!   And to all those symptoms!! I also like that your dh was very affectionate later in the day. That seems like a good sign. Stickybeanhappy wishes to you
Interesting about the dairy, because before this cow-milk free time I was eating almost entirely cultured dairy (yoghurt and cheese). If I had straight up milk I'd have raw and feel a burst of energy. I also had the sense that unhomogenized, whole pasteurized milk was better for my body than homogenized, lowfat or skim--which used to seem so healthy in an intellectual way. It has been eye-opening to me in the past year or so realizing that even a lot of our basic foods...
Aw, thank you gumblossom.   Sounds like you might have a really active corpus luteum this month, getting those hormones up and maybe some bloating right a way. I hope they are there making an extra happy environment for a little one. Sounds healthy to me.   I'm not sure what you mean by symptom spotting.   I haven't been receiving those email either, now that you mention it.
Congratulations, Siddal!! I have most definitely had cramps in early pregnancy. What did the midwife say about them? Sending good wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy and a sweet babe in about 9 months.     (((hug))) Miss Sonja, yes you can get so crazy with those twinges, etc. One phrase that really was helpful to me and others here in that time is: "Right now, I am pregnant." You are!!! That is so wonderful.   AFM, I ovulated early for me this time. My...