or Connect

Posts by mf_colon

Goodmom2008 is 100% correct. You do not get a court order until you get in front of a judge and he/she signs off on it.
You have already answered this yourself and know the answer- you are not ready to be with anyone yet. Pure and simple. Things get more complicated here because you are pregnant. So now you have no choice but to tell him the truth of what you are feeling. If not, resentment will build up on your side and will effect any relationship that is forming and that is not fair to you AND to him.
Quote: Originally Posted by kirei I guess I feel like... if he already knows he doesn't want this to go anywhere, then I hope he will tell me that. If he just needs time.... I'm ok with that. I don't know. Its a difficult situation to be in. Just be careful here.... he JUST broke up with a long term relationship and really is still technically on the rebound. He also stayed in a relationship that was not making him happy because he did not...
Better now than during labor, which was when I had an enema done. I had NEVER had one done before and it was definitely a wierd sensation...:
Since the first name is two syllabals and I assume the last name is too? then something short. I like Wesley James.
Two years ago, I wrote a post similar to yours. I was frantic trying to get my DD to breastfeed and in the beginning was supplementing as well because the nurses told me to. However, it made breastfeeding all the harder because I had to then wean her off the formula. It took a week of tears and frustration before it started to turn around. This time around, just feed him breastmilk no formula. Make sure you tell the nurses at the hospital this as well and be firm. If I had...
I would put in my vote for Riverdale. It is in the Bronx. The area has a very large Jewish community and is very pretty with good schools, parks and local community businesses.
Another option would be to sublet with someone. That way you would not be the only one with the lease under your name and you could split the costs. I am a New York Teaching Fellow and I know many young professionals who have moved to NYC and are looking for roommates, especially in the Bronx. If this interests you, let me know and I can always post on the Teaching Fellows forum. The following is an example of listings from the forum: $650—Subletting 1 Bdrm in 2bdrm...
You should call the place in Dix Hills and find out what the closest stop on the MTA Long Island Railroad is to their location (I think it might be the Wyandanch stop but be 100% sure.) You can take the Metro North LI from Penn Station on 34th street. Most subways leave you at Penn Station. So when you leave the interview in the Bronx, hop on the local train downtown and get off at Penn Station and from there take the Metro North LI railroad to where you need to go. You...