or Connect

Posts by Tenk

Holy cow I cannot imagine Camden eating like that but them again he's not physically doing the things your babies are either LOL
My phone won't let me start a new thread so I'm going to ask this hear. Anyone have problems with solids? I've tried giving him avacado, broccoli, and apples on different days of course and the day after eating he cries pretty much the entire day. Super cranky, wants to be held and nurse, miserable for us both period. I don't have a clue what is going on or what I should do. He's 6.5 months and growing like a weed with breast milk only but tries to drink out of my cup or...
My phone won't let me start a new thread so I'm going to ask this hear. Anyone have problems with solids? I've tried giving him avacado, broccoli, and apples on different days of course and the day after eating he cries pretty much the entire day. Super cranky, wants to be held and nurse, miserable for us both period. I don't have a clue what is going on or what I should do. He's 6.5 months and growing like a weed with breast milk only but tries to drink out of my cup or...
Oh my, the rainbow girasol, I'm so so jealous of the colors ): and the red with polka dots I LOVE IT! I really need to get on with it and just get a sling I like already.
Oh I sure hope so for your sake mama!! It's the worst to have a fever and still have to be the care taker 100% of the time. I had mastitis, needed to care for my then 4 month old, and the other 5 kids because DH was on a 48 hour shift. IT SUCKED SO BAD! Hopefully he sleeps for you tonight
Holy smokes, poor Berkeley!! Hope all heals quickly!! Kitteh, Ame is a mover and a shaker, WOW!!! Camden, well I just can't even imagine. Spotty, Holly must be growing so darn fast LOL, out growing her skin wow!! Camden is trying to crawl but not doing a great job. Only rolls from back to tummy, and reaches for me constantly. That's it, he's rotten, he's the baby, what can I say.
Sky, Callie's arms are FABULOUS!! I love looking at a the babies. Coles high chair makes him look tiny but I know he's not hehe (: Ruby looks like an Angel! I love the snow baby too. We traveled. From sunny Hilton Head to Cincinnati for T-giving and passed thru Asheville during a snow storm. Since there's a PF Changs in Asheville (my very favorite gluten free place) we HAD to stop and it snowed on Cam. He looked super confused. He's just started rolling constantly and...
Not sure how many are doing clomid but I have 20 pills 50mg each left over from the cycle before pregnancy. If anyone is interested let me know. Good luck to all (:
Same here, C is in a onesie and sweat pants or the like most days. Today is a onesie and fleece footie pjs over because it's only 50 outside LOL MY 3 year old prefers leggings and a long sweatshirt or tunic most days as well. My 14 year old wants to be dressed to the nines 24/7 on the other hand LOL
Subbing, wishing all of you wonderful amazing luck.