or Connect

Posts by Tenk

Ha, Camden can not touch the bottom and I had blankets surrounding him AND this was less than 5 minutes. He enjoys it bc it's new but it isn't very comfortable for him. Holly is precious and I LOVE Amelia's rolls
Camden sleeps upright in his swing because of his reflux so I know he's not going anywhere LOL but I would be concerned about finding her face down swaddled up!! That's scary!! He does wriggle his arm(s) out when he wants them out though.
We delay VAX and B had his first/only MMR and DTaP w/Polio 3 weeks ago (he's 5 years old) he developed the fever 2 days later that lasted for 12 days and turned into the flu and coughing fits that cause puking. I signed the waiver for him already but wanted to catch him up. No more!! Not sure when we'll start Camden's shots. Not anytime soon!!
Yep sounds like mastitis. The FLU like symptoms give it away every time. It come on pretty quickly and makes you feel just awful. I've always had to take antibiotics for it. Could you go to an LC and have them call your midwife then have your midwife call your backup OB to call in the meds? I'm positive if you let them know you don't have insurance they will work with you. The LC at my pedi office diagnosed mine and called my OB who called in my Rx last time. Or find a...
I agree, doing more mentally or physically causes a tired baby!! Camden gets tired after about 2.5 hours and if I don't get him wrapped up so he can sleep he gets cranky!! There are days that he will fall asleep on his own in his chair but that happens like once a week. We've been "power walking" regularly and he falls asleep in the stroller while we're out and about in nature. He also falls asleep in the car seat as long as he's not hungry. Otherwise swaddled up is what...
B is well enough to return to school as of yesterday!! He had a fever for 11 days as high as 104.7 but was as low as 102 but typically somewhere in between. He was SO SICK!! DH was ill minus the fever and so was my mom. All 3 are coughing still but seem to feel significantly better. No one else has come down with it (((KNOCK ON WOOD)))
Camden Henry 3.5 months old (can't remember weeks anymore LOL
Ah, and guess what?! My 5 year old was diagnosed with type A & type B of the flu on Tuesday. He was the first confirmed case in the entire state of SC he's had a fever since LAST Thursday fluctuating between 102-104 every singe day since then. The highest was 104.7 on Tuesday wee morning hours. On Sun I took him to a CVS minute clinic and she said ear infection by Tues he was 1000x worse even with antibiotics and 104.7 fever so we went to our Pedi where they swabbed for...
Ah, and guess what?! My 5 year old was diagnosed with type A & type B of the flu on Tuesday. He was the first confirmed case in the entire state of SC he's had a fever since LAST Thursday fluctuating between 102-104 every singe day since then. The highest was 104.7 on Tuesday wee morning hours. On Sun I took him to a CVS minute clinic and she said ear infection by Tues he was 1000x worse even with antibiotics and 104.7 fever so we went to our Pedi where they swabbed for...
Camden has a giraffe that's about 3" in size it came with a pack n player boughtforoneofour older kids (5 or 3 year old) and I put a ring through the lop on it and we hang it on his car seat, swing or whatever. He LOVES looking at it. He coos and smiles at it until he's tired then drifts off. He also has a tag blanket and loves it.