or Connect

Posts by sojourn

there is anti anxiety stuff out in the natural world. If you hadn't have told me that bit, I would have assumed you were any other tired mama out there w/out a good night's rest. And then I would have told you to demand a MOMMY night-one where you get pampered, loved upon, the world is yours, time stops for you, and you have time for everything. As it stand, I guess I should be safe and say...medicate as needed. Live as needed. We didn't always have a...
eh, bugger, re: sour cream. I was thinking fatty content or assuming texture was more fatty. I mean, I have an arsenal of milks, literally. I was doing a basic cake like bread (zucchini, of course, this time of year), and didn't have sour cream that the recipe called for. I Didn't realize that once I started (b/c that is folded in last w/the zucc). Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. after all these years. So now you know my dirty lil secret. And see, I...
:
I'm a recurring patient, so my stuff is t&t from the standpoint of btdt. I'd never recommend anything I didn't already try or already believe to be effective. Yes, that stuff helps w/swelling, bu moreso w/pain, ime. The salt/saline dealio is gonna be most effective and less pain eliciting. Beyond that is stuff I know for mainly pain and possibly swelling. You can always do a cold compress on your cheek on the outside, but well, that seemed obvious so I didn't...
Well, see, that one you can do in ugg, bear, shoo shoo, airwalk, and a buncha other names, for less. Do you like the earth name and guarantee? Most others are other versions or knock offs of that one boot style.
mmm hmmm, some functional boots are actually fun too. I'd also check out what timberland (trendy but sometimes hits the mark), columbia and some of those guys are putting out in a 3 season boot, like bean and land's end. Zappos dot com always has a glut of shoes and boots each season. Some hit the mark, some are trendy, and some fail. You'll figure it out and we'll help. Don't do the overdone ugg thing (like the classic short w/gratuitous pant tucked. HI, I'm...
No offense, but they look like you teach or run after little kids but still wanna look sporty. They aren't bad and they aren't OMGOSH must have them good, but they're fine. fine. comfy? ok, then. money well spent.
pickle some eggs. My g'ma would turn over in her grave if you didn't.
You guys ever do this? You ever deconstruct a tried and true recipe and make it a healthy one? Ok, fine. You ever succeed at taking a t&t and making it healthy? *giggles* I have one diggity bomb "cake" that I'm totally into that I just tinkered w/and w/when to add stuff and I got good to darned good tasty in results. Now I want to elim some oil. 3 C flour (yes, you betcha I cut that w/wheat flour) 1 tsp each of salt, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla 2...
Quote: Originally Posted by sojourn OMGosh, that is ironic that I'm on here right now to see this. You want I should send you some eucalyptus spray? Also, hair funk her up once it is gone-like gels, sprays, mousse, and whatever else they wouldn't want to get up in. I feel for ya. Wash and vac everything. Don't forget to do the ride too, esp her carseat and/or butt booster. BEST WISHES to you! eta: we've been using mousse...