or Connect

Posts by Chicharronita

Kathymuggle's post on another thread made me think about this issue again. Children 0~14 years old make up only 20% of the U.S. population. Quote:Originally Posted by kathymuggle   With 50% plus of adults undervaccinated and certain vaccines (flu, pertussis, mumps perhaps…) quite ineffective?  I don't think so.  I think discussion around herd immunity and diseases are so disease and vaccine specific that painting with broad strokes is inappropriate....
The last few comments make me think of this meme:  
I've been curious about this since these are the states with very strict laws for vaccination.   The google gods haven't been kind to me in my searches, but I did come across some data on http://www.childhealthdata.org/ where you can compare a state's standing in certain areas (like "Children ages 0-17 whose overall health status is excellent or very good") against the nation's.    You can pick the criteria you want to compare...
Lilady and Doris apparently have no life. Looks like they've gotten the order from Big Pharma to help this bill get fast tracked for approval.
I was just googling around and found a couple of Web MD forum discussions about shoulder pain from vaccines: Shoulder pain from flu shot 2013   Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) from Flu Shots and Other Injections   Someone in the latter thread posted a URL to a PDF file for a transcript of a meeting held in September 2010 with the (ACCV) Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (which is part of the Dept. of Health and Human Services).   In this meeting, they...
Thanks serenbat. It's much better now! 
I saw a few threads today with comments about how people should vaccinate because their friend or co-worker's baby/child caught [insert disease du jour] from an unvaccinated child at school or daycare...how could they possibly know it was from THAT child and not the myriad unvaccinated adults the children surely are exposed to day in and day out? 
I wanted to give an update on my mother. Most of the symptoms are gone except for the occasional frozen shoulder and now a new one: the other day her right index finger froze all of a sudden. It's never happened before and I wouldn't be surprised if it's related to the vaccine. It's happened a couple of times since. Hope this means she's at the end of it!  Didn't someone post in another thread about a law firm that specializes in vaccine cases, and they listed how many...
Thank you for the links and the review from WAPF.   Speaking of the research of Weston A. Price, I was blown away when I read his Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (Read it online here).   His research is unique in that he traveled around the world in the 1930s studying the healthiest people that he could find, and then figured out what the had in common diet-wise despite living in disparate locations around the world. (One thing none of them did was get vaccines,...
Thanks for that Mirzam! :-)