or Connect

Posts by Chicharronita

I wonder if another possible reason she didn't have an autopsy done is because "every test for a disease came up negative."
  Hopefully it's still helping!   But does he know that any future wife or children can get vaccine exemptions? They make it sound like vaccines are mandatory to go to DoD schools and to participate in some child-centered military base activities, but they're not.   I know someone who laid the foundation to get exemptions easily once DS2 was born and she told her doctor she wanted a religious one.   The doctor wanted the parents to sign one of those forms forcing them to...
  Yes that's right. Man A had sex with Man B while his weepy vaccine wound was uncovered, and Man B developed a perianal rash. Despite this, he had sex with Man C, who developed painful genital lesions and one on his arm. Man B "only" got a lesion on his lip. They both developed other symptoms as well, but Man C had the worst.
I hope the military is informing personnel to keep the vaccine site covered.   "A man recently vaccinated for smallpox under a U.S. Defense Department program passed a milder, related form of the disease on to a man he had sex with, and that man then passed it on to yet another man, federal health officials reported Thursday."     http://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-02-smallpox-vaccine-milder-infection-sex.html   The full report is on page 145 of the CDC's...
Please go to https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Home.aspx to see the latest vaccine bills to watch, support, or oppose in your state. If you become a member you can receive emails and gain access to more information.   Here are some that need immediate support:   Action Needed Now State Date...
I'm sorry to hear about all that you went through. It must've been really tough. :(
I recently read a fascinating old book called Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness by the late Dr. Broda Barnes. He thought that up to 40% of people (in the 1970s) had a thyroid condition, as indicated by frequent respiratory illnesses, menstrual problems, heart conditions, high cholesterol, etc. etc.    Interestingly nowadays it's thought that only about 4% of the population has thyroid problems (perhaps due to the popularity of the TSH test and the broad test range...
Bump against the cricket-chirping news coverage of the mainstream media.
  Yep. Also the media is perfectly happy under-reporting when someone has a "rare" vaccine reaction.   Look at the Ryan Mojabi case. Still coming up with almost no reporting in Google News searches. So far only HuffPo of the semi-mainstream media has done a story in the U.S.     Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism
    Yes SAD-eating people with bad habits may not get sick, but I think this is because they have strong constitutions and especially a healthy thyroid. I think subclinical and/or undiagnosed thyroid problems are part of the reason why some people who seem healthy get sick.    I may yet still catch something, but even so I'm not afraid. I'll be able to deal with it.        I know; I should clarify: I was scared that being under stress from taking care of a sick child...