or Connect

Posts by mamaonthefarm

Please give me suggestions for a family practice doctor or pediatrician near Clackamas or Oregon City (the outskirts of Portland, OR) who lets parents decide what they want to do about vaccination and is kind about it. S/he has to be covered under my insurance as an in-network provider (insurance: Moda) so a naturopath probably wouldn't work. Thank-you!
<<>> Thinking of you and praying for healing and strength for you.
Hi, Is it safe for a child to get chicken pox about the same time that s/he has a cold or flu? Thanks!
Oops - I thought my key was stuck, so I pressed it too many times. Moderator, sorry about my identical posts!! Thanks for deleting them!
Hi! I am interested in hearing about homeschooling groups down there too! We currently live in Oregon and may move down to Laguna Hills this Fall to be closer to family. Our kids are 10, 8, 5 and almost 3. :)
Hi! I am interested in hearing about homeschooling groups down there too! We currently live in Oregon and may move down to Laguna Hills this Fall to be closer to family. Our kids are 10, 8, 5 and almost 3. :)
We are a nature-appreciating, earthy family and have lived for a long time just outside of Portland, Ore. We enjoy our homeschooling program here. However, we may move down to Laguna Hills, CA for a year or two (to be near my newly widowed Dad). But... how is the homeschooling scene down there? Or, if we decided to put the kids in public school for a couple years, ... how is the school system and social scene? Thanks!
Is there one? My preschooler threw up last week and then had loose poops for a week and threw up one week after the first vomitting episode. What is this? Now another kid is throwing up and now I am queasy. Is something going around right now? How long does it last?
OP, Did you get your kids' test results back today? Hope they're feeling better!