or Connect

Posts by BfCdCsMomto6

Quote: Originally Posted by SoggyGranolaMomma Shoot, we have 5 and the minivan was fine with 4 but now, jeez. I do NOT want to graduate to a minibus. : My 14 yr old is always saying we need to buy a yellow bus LOL
My 2 yr old was born at 35w exactly.She would breath too fast,Couldnt nurse or suck bottle and breath at the same time.She was lsoing weight and not gaining. But she did better after 2weeks and she is a very smart girl.She can count,knows some of the alphabet,she loves to be read too,never had a problem with her motor skills.Speach is awsome even a little ahead for her age.She is also bigger for her age. All in all noone could even tell she was a preemie.She was...
SNS really helped when I had my 2yr old. She was 5w early and she could not latch most of the time.When she did she could not breath and suck at the same time. I would get so frusterated cuz she couldn't nurse and I did not want to supplement but she was not gaining weight.Eventually she did nurse with out any supplementing or the sns or even using a syring. I have heard nipple shields work also.It can get soo tiring,frusterating and drive you to the point of...
4got to mention if you have had any other babies alergic to pampers bring your own diapers. All my kids besides my 1st one ahve been allergic to pampers.They get the worse rash and as soon as I put hubbies or even cheap brnd on them,the rash goes away.
I never posted here lol always was going to but with so many other boards in on I forgot. Anywho LilyAna was born at 36.6w although for some reason they had 2 due dates for me so they are unsure of her actual edd,I just stuck with what I was told. For the most part did ok.Her blood sugar levels were extremly low due to me being diabetic . She weighed 8lbs and was 19 1/2 inches I had mild contractions thru out the night of the 28th nothing that made me concerned scince...
Is it normal to have soo much lower back pain and slight cramping especially close to pelvic bones? I hate calling the dr's and going in and the L&D say NOTHINGS WRONG and basically its all in my head.But im in alot of pain today.Ive taken tylenol.taken a hot shower sat in my comfy chair and have on very loose shorts.And the pain is still here and im just soo tired today
Here is my 30w photos http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...5/bwbelly2.jpg http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...5/bwbelly1.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by EastonsMom My prenatal OB book says AT LEAST 1232 oz ( 2 3/4 lbs) Baby could have just had a growth spurt or hit a peak and is about to level out. Ds was a big boy two, 9.2) Do you know for sure when you conceived? mAybe their math is a little off. I concieved late in my cycle so according to the wheel I had a differant due date than what I had ( guess who was right? ) Why does the size matter so much? Ya I had...
Im waiting for my dr to call back but from what the report said at 29w exactly the weight the tech saw was 1750 grams so about 3lbs7ozs Now I know that it can be off but with my history my kids are always big and im soo much bigger with this pregnancy than with my last. Does anyone have a link to a site that gives an estamite of how much baby would weigh at 29w? My dr has always been 100% corect on weight so im waiting for him to get back to the office to give...
HA HA believe me it happens with every pregnancy. But this one I think im alot ALOT bigger than I was at 30W with Bella(my 2 yr old) I get that OH YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW WEEKS HUH?LOL The look when I say No I have 10w left