or Connect

Posts by CountrylivinmomtoB

Let us know how things turn out!!
Thanks ladies. I've been on bedrest since Friday. My bleeding today looks like it is gone as of today. So I hope it stays away. I have to be on bedrest till my next ultrasound, which is in a few weeks, then things will be reevulated. I'll keep everyone updated. It is so hard to just lay around and do nothing, especially with a child, but DH took off this week to make things easier! Thanks for all the prayers. I need this thing to shrink and go away!!
Hoping that everything is going the way it's supposed too!
I'm sorry mama.
I’ll try to explain the situation the best I can. Friday morning at about 2am, I woke up feeling like I was peeing myself. I stood up and found blood gushing down my legs. I didn't even make it to the bathroom before the blood was gushing all over the floor and i was standing in a puddle. I can’t explain it- I’ve never seen so much blood. To make a long story short, we had an ultrasound, and there is a 4 inch mass area from which I’m bleeding from. They aren’t really...
YAY! I had my first midwife appt last monday at 10 weeks. I was amazed by how much time she spent with me. I think she spent more time than anyone did when I was pregnant with DD! It's amazing!! I'm so glad you are having such a wonderful experience!
Our hugs and prayers are going out to you stronger!
I totally agree with a baby carrier, diapers, and gowns! I LOVE gowns with neighbors because they are so easy to change a diaper! I like to keep things simple too! A few blankets to swaddle, etc.
I am so sorry mama!! If you need anything, please PM me!! I feel so badly!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you! Erica
I'm so sorry!!